Uppercrust classes revised for epic levels

Wolfdragon

Villager
Hey @Uppercrust, I'm curious if you have the finished epic monk levels from Immortality, along with the other classes. If anyone in this server has level 40 revisions for base 3.5 classes, feel free to post them here as well.:)

Hey @Uppercrust, I'm curious if you have the finished epic monk levels from Immortality, along with the other classes. If anyone in this server has level 40 revisions for base 3.5 classes, feel free to post them here as well.:)

Howdy Wolfdragon buddy! :)

I vaguely recollect I finished the Barbarian and that the Monk was next on the list but for the life of me I can't recall finishing them.

Wolfdragon

Villager

I vaguely recollect I finished the Barbarian and that the Monk was next on the list but for the life of me I can't recall finishing them.
I have suggestions for two of the Monk abilities. Let me know what you think.

Diamond Soul: The Monk receives a +6 insight or resistance bonus (don't know which is more appropriate) to all saving throws.

Master of Petals: Any effect that ages the Monk (that is within one divine status of the Monk) is reflected back at the attacker using the statistics of the attacker.

Last edited:

I have suggestions for two of the Monk abilities. Let me know what you think.

Diamond Soul: The Monk receives a +6 insight or resistance bonus (don't know which is more appropriate) to all saving throws.

Master of Petals: Any effect that ages the Monk is reflected back at the attacker using the statistics of the attacker.

I suspect I am not the best person to be asking about Epic Level 3rd Edition anymore. My memory on the matter is fuzzy at best.

When putting together an extension of any class up to 40th level (or whatever), my first suggestion would be that none of the class features you add should be superior to epic level feats.

Eyeballing Master of petals and my first question would be should this work on someone like Zurvan the First One of Time? Probably not - yet its worded like it does. My second thought would be how often does temporal aging factor in day-to-day games; probably not much.

Remove ads