• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Urban Arcana] Bigby's Hand

Kenson

First Post
Once upon a time, there were five adventurers, who lived in worlds of fantasy. With sword and spell, cunning and faith, they fought the forces of darkness. Then, one day, they passed through Shadow, and found themselves here, in a modern world they didn't understand. Now, they work for me ... my name is Bigby...

It's an agency employing operatives from the other side of Shadow. Their boss speaks to them through a crystal ball and no one has ever seen him. Rumor has it he may still live on the other side, a powerful mage on some fantasy world. Why does he show an interest in employing refugees from Shadow in the modern world?

Just an idea I had for a d20 Modern campaign, use as desired...

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Cool! I have visions of a Drow operative with her white hair blown back like Farah's circa 1977 giving a bubbly reply to the crystal ball, "Hi Bigby!"

I also suggest Volo from the Forgotten Realms come across the Shadow to play Bosley.

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads