• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Username change

Belen

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Only if you perform the monkey dance of absolution.

Ok, imperious leader. I will perform the dance, naked, for Alenda.

By the way, there is a rumor that you may attend the April Gameday?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Belen said:
Ok, imperious leader. I will perform the dance, naked, for Alenda.
Wait - SHE gets to see it, and I did the work? Hah, you think. There will be monkey dancing; oh yes. Yes there will be. Mark my words.

By the way, there is a rumor that you may attend the April Gameday?
I can neither confirm nor deny that rumor, citizen. Rumors are treasonous. But maybe you should tell me when it is, just to be sure.

Belen

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
I can neither confirm nor deny that rumor, citizen. Rumors are treasonous. But maybe you should tell me when it is, just to be sure.

Thanks for the name change! The April game day should be April 21-22. It is a two day event over the weekend. You may want to confirm the dates with Rel, but I am fairly certain that those are correct.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Crap, if Kevin makes it, I'm gonna have to go, for sure. :)

Oh, and since I'm seeing Belen personally in about two weeks, he can perform the Monkey Dance of Absolution at the get-together the night before. For my camera. ;)

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Henry said:
Crap, if Kevin makes it, I'm gonna have to go, for sure. :)

Oh, and since I'm seeing Belen personally in about two weeks, he can perform the Monkey Dance of Absolution at the get-together the night before. For my camera. ;)

Are you sure that won't be the Monkey Dance of Absolut? Or the Stolichnaya Stomp of Equanimity?

Michael Morris

First Post
Damn it. If Kevin comes down from Boston and Henry from Ohio then I don't have any excuse for not showing up from neighboring Tennessee is there? (This is the NC gameday right?)

Remove ads