• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Using 15mm Minatures with D20???

TheEldereye

First Post
adwyn said:
I'm sorry, yes I meant that the new Axis and Allies minis are not compatible with the FOW which are 15's. I have plenty of both and they just don't match.

Unfortunately WoTC seems to have chosen it's own scale. They're a little larger than Minifigs 10 mm (designed for N scale or 1/160) and smaller than 15's which cover the 1/120 to 1/100 scale (FOW). Closest would probably be 1/144 which is availabe in limited selection from some of the Japanese model companies.

Were I in your shoes I'd go with FOW. 15mm figs have been popular for some time and should retain resale value where as I don't hold high hopes for A&A, good game though it is.

Thanks for the advice. I've been looking at both and trying to decide which to buy. Do you know if you can mount single FOW minis, for things like PCs?

green slime

First Post
I'd love to go 15mm instead of 25mm. My main concern is the lack of decent fantasy figures in 15mm scale. Where I live, they are pratically unavailable. The only figures we see here is Warhammer, and they just don't do it for me.

I too, prefer just using a ruler than a grid. But, if you were to use a grid at that scale, I'd recommend either ½'' or 15mm.

hmmmm..... looks like I'll have to be giving those pendraken people a call...

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads