• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Using the Clerical travel domain

Anditch

First Post
I am a Dwarven Cleric and I have the travel domain to offset my 10 foot loss, I now travel at 30 feet a round. Also you gain the 'Agile feet' ability (page 47 of core rulebook) it says " as a free action you gained increased mobility for 1 round. For the next round you ignore all difficult terrain and do not take any penalies for moving through it". Does this include half movement for moving up a hill. The party reckon that moving up a hill still should be half movement to me for some reason. In other words is there a ruling outside of difficult terrain that mentions that moving up a hill halves movement speeds. If so which book is it in please

Last edited:

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I would rule that a hill is not difficult terrain. Therefore, Agile Feet would not apply for going up a hill. Difficult terrain is defined (core rulebook p. 193) as heavy undergrowth, broken ground, or steep stairs (not a simple hill).

Remove ads