• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Using the Pathfinder System for an Alternate Setting - Anyone doing it?

AWizardInDallas

First Post
I'm going to be using it for Greyhawk and running the Savage Tide AP.

That's what we're doing now in 3.5, with plans to migrate to the Pathfinder RPG in October when I have the Bestiary in my hot little hands. I'd be curious to know which Greyhawk source book you're using?

Lagros

First Post
I have conversion notes from a few things found online for the Spelljammer part. in the Campaign setting book it talks about other planets and such so they are exploring this sphere. If you would like I can send you links for the Spelljammer things

Khairn

First Post
I'm all set to go with Pathfinder for my Iron Kingdoms game and I'm working on a homebrew using the rules. Now I just need enough time to round up the players and set a date.

delericho

Legend
I haven't yet made a decision on Pathfinder. If we do go with it, then we'll use it for Golarion, Eberron, and at least one homebrew setting.

pawsplay

Hero
I'm thinking of a homebrew world with a Known World feel and elements of Vance's Lyonesse and the Arthurian saga thrown in.

Alternatively, the Atlantis setting by Bard Games. Converting the magic over might be tricky...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads