Release Utherwald Press News Thread

stormwell

Explorer
September 2021: Lionheart

As summer gives away to autumn and the final few months of the year, perhaps a good time to announce a project I've begun which I hope to have finished before the year's end. It's a supplement for Cold War Skirmishes that I hope to release via the Savage Worlds Adventurer's Guild on DriveThruRPG and may form the general format for CWS related products going forward.

Oh and SWAGtember III: Return of the SWAG Bundle is how out. Check it out to find a ton of great community created content and my Operation Thule adventure.

stormwell

Explorer
October 2021: Savage Skies

Recently had the chance to do a one shot where we ended up running an air combat for Frozen Skies, again it seemed like the air combat rules had a solid foundation and the hex grid certainly seems like the way forward. That said, it was also an opportunity to get some more feedback from my players and brainstorm ideas for possible revisions and improvements. As it turned out there were some good ideas to make movement more clearer and keeping it true to the Fast Furious Fun motto of Savage Worlds.

stormwell

Explorer
November 2021: Desert Days

I've posted about the world of Darmonica beyond the shores of Alyeska, ever-expanding the overall setting of Frozen Skies. One of the things I've posted about has been the Commonwealth Colony of Orduesh, an outpost located in the southern deserts. This week we're going back to this little outpost and exploring some options to expand your games of Frozen Skies.

stormwell

Explorer
December 2021: City of Rats

We're coming to the end of the year and the Festive Season (at time of writing) is almost upon us!

This time of year it is typically customary to give gifts, so this is what this month's blog post is all about. Some years ago I ran a Savage Worlds campaign based on the video game Dishonored, something that I created a fan adaptation for. I've been wanting to run a follow-on game for some time, but we've had the Adventure Edition of Savage Worlds released since I originally ran the game. So my gift to folk this year is an updated version of my Dishonored fan adaptation for SWADE.

Enjoy!

stormwell

Explorer
January 2022: Signing Off

New Year, All Change.

Regular readers should hopefully be aware of a pretty major change in personal circumstances for me that is looming soon (the pic below is a good clue), though I have some pretty big news regarding that. Hand-in-hand with this is news of what's happening with Frozen Skies for 2022. So, should be something of interest for folk with this post.

Remove ads