• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

v3.5 Core Books on sale!

CylentWolf

Community Supporter
Craft Construct

Thanks for helping us out.

The one question I have is could you post the info on the craft construct feat?

thanks

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Talix said:
Could you please list what info is new to the Monk? The specific things I can think of that I'm curious about is Flurry of Blows, and the ability/damage/unarmed attack bonus level progression.

Thanks! :)

Monks get choices between bonus feats (stunning fist vs. deflect arrows, for example). Flurry is like TWF, except at higher levels your attack penalty goes from -2/-2 to -1/-1 and eventually disappears. At double-digit levels you also get an extra attack at full BAB.

Originally posted by MorningStar
Another Eldritch Knight question:
When it says it's pre-req is Martial Weapon proficiency does it mean any weapon or all weapons?

All martial weapons.

-z

infax

First Post
Don't have the 3.5 books, still...

I don't have any of the 3.5 books. In fact, I shouldn't be seeing one until august as I live in Brazil and rpg books are hard to come by here. However, as I'm deeply interested in the 3.5 revisions and have been scurring these posts for scoops for a long time now I felt like chiming in and giving some info.

I would recommend people with questions to take a look at Olgar Shiverstone's "Compiled 3.5 Revisions" thread: http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53488&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

This way you don't have to wait for Cegararch or Brekki to post answers. :D
If possible, edit your posts as answered so Cegararch and Brekki don't spend precious time flipping pages to lookup info you have found already.

Lady Isis
Animal companions were partially presented on the 3.5 druid's scoop at the WotC site (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/rs/20030610a ) . The table with the animal companions advancements are further explained at Olgar's "compiled 3.5 revisions" thread.

Delgar
I would bet Ray of Fatigue works similar to "Waves of fatigue" spell, that is at WotC's page (here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/rs/20030603a ).
But I agree we don't know save, range and components.

Dagger
Ranger's spell list is at Olgar's thread. And there is a thread dedicated to discussing the changes on that list. (Most exactly there is a thread dedicated to debate the changes of each one of the spell lists we know of this far: Bards, Clerics, Paladins and Rangers)

Arcade
For Identify and Analyze Dweomer you have scoops at Olgar's thread too. However, as none of the scoops I've seen so far had the spells' texts typed in their integrity I would rate the information as a notch less than solid. (I still have trouble believing they give Identify the ability to divine EVERY power of an item!:))

Talix
The Monk's chagnes seems to be one of the most popular questions on the revision. Lots of places to check that info. Olgar's thread, once again, has some very good info, but you can look up the information on the scanned(!!) pages of the PHB at http://www.gamingreport.com/modules...le=index&req=ShowFile&file_wrap=html/dd35.htm an official information if I'm not mistaken (with all the appropriate legalese).

CylentWolf
The Craft Construct feat came out in some past issue of Dragon Mag. You can check it at Olgar's thread.

Hope I was of any help :D

BarkTree

First Post
Can you tell me if the books' spine is stitched (like the 1st printing of the core books 3.0) or glued like Manual of the Planes, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting or even the 2nd (or 3rd not exactly sure) printing of the core books 3.0?

Drakmoore

First Post
Jump skill / Whip

I would like to know how the jump skill has been changed, and if any other skills have been changed severly. Also i would like to know the whips actual stats. If you could possibly post a answer to these i would be greatful.

PS:Really kewl telling us all this stuff, thanks! You da man!

^_^

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
The ?

All these questions.....geeeeezzz.....if no one spotted the running theme, I will say it.

Ya'all acting like a bunch of kids waiting at the toy store, for the newest action figure to be release at midnight.

Lord help us!!!:eek:

(and to top it off, the questionarres are mostly adults, go figure)

-In the moment of jest-

Last edited:

Remove ads