Valessa, Goddess of Love, Beauty,and the Fey

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Hmm... We seem to have discovered a discrepancy. Azwan is listed under Greater Deities, but his description has him down as an Intermediate. In both the forum and the Wiki. So which is he supposed to be?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Hmm... We seem to have discovered a discrepancy. Azwan is listed under Greater Deities, but his description has him down as an Intermediate. In both the forum and the Wiki. So which is he supposed to be?
Cool! My addled memory is better than the list that told me I was wrong! Put him in Intermediate where he makes sense (and where Bront intends him, I believe, based on the fact that he isn't Greater in Bront's homebrew that uses his LEW deities) and consider Valessa's spot opened by the providence of typos :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Curse the internet and its inevitable slew of typos!

I vote YES to Valessa, the Greater Enworldian Deity.
Awesome. If Valessa gets in, I pretty much have to change Aletheia--it fits the concept so much better, and it's actually an alignment appropriate match :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Fixed the Valera typo.

I need a good symbol for her though. I'm having trouble figuring out a good one.

Solange

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Awesome. If Valessa gets in, I pretty much have to change Aletheia--it fits the concept so much better, and it's actually an alignment appropriate match :lol:
My new paladin I changed the god on already, pending approval. Ulura doesn't quite fit as well for her either.

Remove ads