• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vampire: The Masquerade - Who Wants To Live Forever?

Tale_Weaver

First Post
"Si'l vous plait, madame?" Koln steps aside, allowing Lacey and Meredith into the room first. He, too, has remembered his manners, as to keep his hat off of his head. He gives a knowing wink... and another, so it is more like a "blink" to Meredith, as she enters the room.

OOC: How are these guys dressed? And what are their auras? And are they all unarmed?

GM: They are dressed like the other cloaked figures you saw when you first entered the house. They are unarmed save for one having broom. They emit a white aura.

Lacey idly puts the shotgun down on the ground and looks over at Meredith raising her eyebrows and gesturing to the open room "Shall we dance?"

Last edited:

izillama

First Post
Arms crossed and standing at a safe distance from the door, Clover was a little taken aback by the strange turn of events at having opened the door to a, for lack of a better term--though anything would seem this amazing compared to the rest of the mansion they had been battling through for two years--"perfectly normal" room. She hesitantly watched her companions calmly file through the doors, noticing with amusement as Meredith attempted to hide her claws behind her back.

Not for the last time, Clover wondered if it might not be better to just burn this nut house to the ground and be done with it.

Resigned, she sidled over to the door but hesitated at the threshold, unwilling to enter without necessary cause. No doubt all the figures inside were a few fries short of Happy Meal: Koln, Lacey, and Meredith included. If everything went to hell, at least she would be safely out of harm's way and in a better position to extricate her friends... well, just Koln. But for the sake of argument (and for convincing herself to stay outside the room rather than falling into the trap of blindly following behind like a baby chick) she would include Lacey and Meredith in that pool, too. After all, every great leader needed cannon fodder. If she had to get Koln to safety, Lacey and Meredith would make the perfect sacrificial distraction.

Logically.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Father Koln enters behind Lacey and Meredith. "May the Lord bless you, and your gracious master. Please, let us not wait any longer and get to business, as we indeed have much to discuss. Have you all been washed in the blood of the Lamb? Have you all rejected Satan and all his empty promises?! And my brothers, sisters, and other things, sought ze light in le darkness?! Oh.. do not answer yet... We are, well as you know, Father Koln, Green Marie, Laces, and Clover I think.. and you are...?"

ladymermaid

First Post
Father Koln enters behind Lacey and Meredith. "May the Lord bless you, and your gracious master. Please, let us not wait any longer and get to business, as we indeed have much to discuss. Have you all been washed in the blood of the Lamb? Have you all rejected Satan and all his empty promises?! And my brothers, sisters, and other things, sought ze light in le darkness?! Oh.. do not answer yet... We are, well as you know, Father Koln, Green Marie, Laces, and Clover I think.. and you are...?"

Meredith walks in behind Lacey, while looking around the room she notices another tape recorder on the table and sighs.

Tale_Weaver

First Post

The masked man chuckels "I am only the chef, please pay me no mind. My duty is only to serve." He moves away from the door do busy himself with the room like the others.

Now that you are inside the room you can see much more of it. An assortment of potted plants mixes with the broad curtained windows on the southern wall make this room feel open and alive. A table sits in front of a large sofa in the middle of the room on which a cassette lies as well as a large key. On the left wall sits a rack with what look like croquet mallets of various colors and shapes.

A series of unusual tapestries hang on the walls here. Each is white with an irregular black splash on it, as if someone with a giant inkwell had been clumsy when walking through a linen closet. As you watch these tapestries however, you see something most peculiar about them. The black spots seem to flow and change from moment to moment, as if they were alive.

In the right corner of the room there is a woman crouched and rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet muttering something to herself. Her back is facing you.

Last edited:

ladymermaid

First Post
The masked man chuckels "I am only the chef, please pay me no mind. My duty is only to serve." He moves away from the door do busy himself with the room like the others.

Now that you are inside the room you can see much more of it. An assortment of potted plants mixes with the broad curtained windows on the southern wall make this room feel open and alive. A table sits in front of a large sofa in the middle of the room on which a cassette lies as well as a large key. On the left wall sits a rack with what look like croquet mallets of various colors and shapes.

A series of unusual tapestries hang on the walls here. Each is white with an irregular black splash on it, as if someone with a giant inkwell had been clumsy when walking through a linen closet. As you watch these tapestries however, you see something most peculiar about them. The black spots seem to flow and change from moment to moment, as if they were alive.

In the right corner of the room there is a woman crouched and rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet muttering something to herself. Her back is facing you.

OOC: There's that damn key!!

Strider_Koln

First Post
"Ah! Excuse' moi! There is someone here that LOVES arte! He would appreciate this very much! Here mon ami, hold this, you will love him! I will be right back!!" Father Koln hands his hat off to the "chef" before leaving the room, heading off, with Lacey, to get Socrates.

OOC: I know I know, this is a really stupid move. But I'm at least taking someone with me. I'm getting the feeling that I won't have the chance to return to Socrates if events keep unfolding like this, especially if things go the Bloodlines route. And if Koln ever were to lose Socrates for good... well... not a fun time

Last edited:

ladymermaid

First Post
"Ah! Excuse' moi! There is someone here that LOVES arte! He would appreciate this very much! Here mon ami, hold this, you will love him! I will be right back!!" Father Koln hands his hat off to the "chef" before leaving the room, heading off, with Lacey, to get Socrates.

Startled Meredith looks back through the door as Koln and Lacey run off. "Where in the world are you going?"

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Lacey follows Koln as he leaves the room to go get Socrates "This program has been brought to you by the letter 'D' and the number '69'."

When they get there they will find that Socrates is still where they left him in the drawer. He seems happy to see Koln again and scurries back into his pocket quickly.

Koln
[sblock]Socrates says in his tiny voice "I missed you! This house is alive!"[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads