• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vampire: The Masquerade - Who Wants To Live Forever?

ladymermaid

First Post
"Sucre'bleu! They are here! Do not fret mon ami, with myself and Socrates and Laces and all the Spirits, we will protect the master, do you believe brother?! TELL ME, DO YOU BELIEVE?! PRAISE ZE LORD!" Koln asks of the cloaked figure, taking a five-foot step closer.

OOC: Really think combat could have been avoided here guys. Going to use some Koln-diplomacy to put out this fire and get some information first. Granted, we DID attack them, but it was just that muttering woman right? And she was smelly anyway, no? So going to roll diplomacy, at least on this cloaking guy. Feel free to help with the roll Clover, as Koln doesnt have any bonuses towards it.

Yep... rolled a 7.

OOC: I agree just the bat :):):):) crazy lady who stabbed Meredith in the shoulder needs to be taken care of

Tale_Weaver

First Post
"Sucre'bleu! They are here! Do not fret mon ami, with myself and Socrates and Laces and all the Spirits, we will protect the master, do you believe brother?! TELL ME, DO YOU BELIEVE?! PRAISE ZE LORD!" Koln asks of the cloaked figure, taking a five-foot step closer.

The cloaked figure holds up the crochet mallet "Back you fowl heathen, back I say! I will not let you drag me to my prison!!"

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Clover takes a 5 foot step into the room grumbling "Geeze Meredith, you couldn't finish the crazy woman off yourself? Guess if you want something done right you have to do it yourself!"

Clover takes a shot at the woman with the knife with her .38.

Clover's Attack 1 rolling 1d20 + 9(2)+9=11

Clover's Attack 2
rolling 1d20 + 4(7)+4 = 11

Clover's shots miss as she can't seem to hold the gun steadily enough.

Cloaked Figure 2's turn

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Cloaked Figure 2 swings the crochet mallet at Koln.

Cloaked Figure 2's Attack rolling 1d20 + 10(17)+10=27

The swing hits Koln square in the face.

The damage!
rolling 1d6 + 5(1)+5 = 6

Koln takes 6 (blunt) damage.

Lacey's turn.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Lacey says "You should have had a V8!"

Lacey shoots at the Crazy Woman

Lacey Attack 1 rolling 1d20 + 11(6)+11 = 17

Damage
rolling 2d6 + 2(2+1)+2 = 5

The Crazy Woman takes 5 (piercing) damage.

The shots hit the woman in the side splattering more of her blood against the walls.

Lacey is not satisfied "There is simply not enough ketchup!"

Attack 2
rolling 1d20 + 6(5)+6 = 11

The Crazy Woman dodges the second shot.

It's the Crazy Woman's turn.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The Crazy Woman charges at Lacey in a blind rage.

Crazy Woman Charges rolling 1d20 + 9(17)+9 = 26

She buries the knife into Lacey's chest.

Damage
rolling 1d4 + 7(2)+7 = 9

Lacey takes 9 (piercing) damage.

Meredith's turn.

ladymermaid

First Post
The Crazy Woman charges at Lacey in a blind rage.

Crazy Woman Charges rolling 1d20 + 9(17)+9 = 26

She buries the knife into Lacey's chest.

Damage
rolling 1d4 + 7(2)+7 = 9

Lacey takes 9 (piercing) damage.

Meredith's turn.

Meredith moves to the other side of the Crazy Lady(Flanking), "Your really knife happy aern't you?"

Slashes with both claws

Attack one:
rolling 1d20 + 14(10)+14=24

Dmg:
rolling 1d8 + 4(3)+4=7

Attack two:
rolling 1d20 + 9(19)+9=28

Dmg:
rolling 1d8 + 4(8)+4=12

OOC: I did not calculate any bonuses from flanking if we get any as I did not know how that worked differently from Pathfinder

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Meredith moves to the other side of the Crazy Lady(Flanking), "Your really knife happy aern't you?"

Slashes with both claws

Attack one:
rolling 1d20 + 14(10)+14=24

Dmg:
rolling 1d8 + 4(3)+4=7

Attack two:
rolling 1d20 + 9(19)+9=28

Dmg:
rolling 1d8 + 4(8)+4=12

OOC: I did not calculate any bonuses from flanking if we get any as I did not know how that worked differently from Pathfinder

OOC: It's the same as Pathfinder with a +2

The woman dies as she is torn apart by claws ripping huge gashes in her side.

Strider_Koln

First Post
"Blessed are my enemies, for they shall be filled with Light!" Koln prays before firing at Cloaked Figure 2. After Firing, he will move behind Clover.

OOC: Rolled a 9 for attack 1. I doubt that hit, especially since he's cloaked.

Second attack was a 22. for 13 damage. This includes the additional 1d6 fire damage

Remove ads