• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vampiric Blood Slave/Ghoul (not flesheater)

simonski

First Post
Ok, I know about the vampire template and all. But what if someone is a bloodslave to a vampire (drinks his blood, but havent tasted his, or hasnt transformed into a vampire yet and acts as the vampires willing "slave"). Im thinking of making either some wierd Feat with bonuses AND drawbacks, a prestigeclass OR a template. A prestigeclass or template seems most appropriate. Now these "ghouls/blood slaves" arent suppossed to be as good as vampires, after all they are slaves, but they should be somewhere between vampires and humans, but lacking some powers and are not damaged by sunlight (maybe they dont like it, like orcs).

Anyone got any suggestions?

Hand of Vecna

First Post
actually...

There is a PrC in AEG's Undead, The Puppet, that could be used for just this idea; it can be also used for the lackeys of other powerful undead, like Mummies and Liches.

simonski

First Post
Re: actually...

Hand of Vecna said:
There is a PrC in AEG's Undead, The Puppet, that could be used for just this idea; it can be also used for the lackeys of other powerful undead, like Mummies and Liches.

I dont have that book :( I will probably write up some kind of template so it can be used with inexperienced people or "newly converted" people.

Krishnath

First Post
Simonski: Uhm...what part of sweden do you live in?

And he can't post the template here as that would be a copyright violation.

simonski

First Post
No, but sfbok.se :)

So "tradition" distributes Dungeon Mag as well? Have they gotten any better than the old Hack N Slash adventures that used to be in them some years back?

Krishnath

First Post
Well, I've seen it on occassion, but I'm really annoyed at the bastards at the moment for not getting Chainmail, dammit I wanted those miniatures!

Remove ads