• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

vampiric help

fearghal

First Post
im making a vampire and i would like help with the skills i would recieve with the levels as in, at lvl X i gain the skill flight. things like that

fissionessence

First Post
Are you making a vampire player character or monster/NPC?

If you're making a player character, I'd recommend using the Dhampyr article from D&D Insider. It uses feats (read: multiclassing) to let you swap out your class powers for vampiric abilities. I think it would be tough to make a class that's just 'vampire', since basically vampires bite stuff. You need to decide what kind of vampire: dark spellcaster, wolf-shapeshifter, dark deft duelist, etc. From there, choose the class that best represents the archetype . . . then use the Dhampyr rules :) Or just reflavor stuff as being vampiric and ask the DM if you can grab powers like a mist form from other classes.

If you're making a monster/NPC, check out the vampires in the Monster Manual, as well as the vampire lord template in the Dungeon Master's Guide.

~

Remove ads