• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Vanishing Goblin] Open Call for Writers [Notifications Sent]

Phantom_Lord

First Post
Heya,

Just wondering, have the winners been chosen?

I ask because everyone who didn't make it were supposed to get a blanket email.

Just wondering.

Thanks.

Morgenstern

First Post
Patience, young jedi. Did you see an anouncement of who won? No? Then why would you expect anyone to know if their offerings had been declined :)?

I'm curious what they thought of mine, but I've also written about 10k of other text since turning in my proposals. You shouldn't be hanging all your hopes on this (even if their payment scheme is pretty nice for pick-up work - I am SO not into having to write enough to exceed a certain percentage of a book to get paid at all...).

DMAndrew

First Post
Emails Have Gone Out

Everyone who submitted has now been sent an email letting him or her know if the submission was accepted for the first Rooms With A View project. Emails were sent to address from which the submission was received, unless a different address was specified in the submission.

If you have checked your appropriate email address as of 4:00 pm Eastern and still haven't received word about your submission, drop me a line and I'll re-send my original email to you.

Again, thanks to everyone who submitted. You all made my job very difficult by giving us so many quality submissions (we even had an argument over one of the choices).

Andrew Luther
Vanishing Goblin

Sir Trent

Explorer
Anyone else suffer from this? After submitting a proposal for a writing project and not getting accepted, I almost always end up buying the product just to justify to myself that my proposal was better than the stuff they accepted... kind of a 'win-win' situation for the publisher, heh. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads