• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

VCC: Combat Tracker Software Version 0.30

Nebulorum

First Post
Definitely interested in this. As just something to mull over the UCS is eventually going to have monster data for all the monsters at some point, if your app was able to parse that file you could populate a db in your own app where the dm could simply drag and drop creatures from a list into the system and preclude editing the xml file for that kind of thing.

UCS is the power card set I presume? I actually did some fooling around with the D&DI site. I can get data from it in a format that is very usable. I haven't pursued this because I'm still mulling on what is the best way to show the data. I'd like to:

* Track powers usage (recharge, reset, etc)
* Automatically generate the conditions
* Show data so you don't have to go to the book or cards

This is still in the future.

One question I have it how UCS and other guys hand the "lawyer of the Coast". I mean this is all copyrighted material. I have considered creating my database (which would be important for more sofisticated controls), but I fear going into legal issues...

Remove ads