• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Venture 4TH - Pact of the Vermin Lords

haaz

First Post
I really liked the Vermin pact, and I am happy to see that the next is about angels ;)

A pact with ancient wizard ghosts that have failed to become one with the DemiSpell (see the archmage epic destiny), and who wants to return to life (Raistlin and Fistandantilus, I'm looking at you ! :D

fissionessence

First Post
I just created a half-dead vermin pact warlock, using One Bad Egg's half-dead race and this pdf. He's pretty cool, but I doubt I'll ever get to play him :( His name's Grubby Pieter.

~

garyh

First Post
I just created a half-dead vermin pact warlock, using One Bad Egg's half-dead race and this pdf. He's pretty cool, but I doubt I'll ever get to play him :( His name's Grubby Pieter.

~

That's a great idea. Too bad, like you say, it'd take a pretty liberal DM to actually see play.

Siberys

Adventurer
Hey... I allow Half-Dead and Vermin Lords in my games.

Of course, I'm an RPGnow junkie. That may have something to do with it... :D

garyh

First Post
Hey... I allow Half-Dead and Vermin Lords in my games.

Of course, I'm an RPGnow junkie. That may have something to do with it... :D

So go start a Play By Post game here so we can all play all the non-WotC Adamant, One Bad Egg, etc. PDF's we've bought! :)

raptor112

First Post
The second release in this series, Pact of the Angelic Choirs is coming later this week.
I can't wait for this pact, warlock is one of my favorite classes since we got introduced to him/her in Complete arcane, I haven't gotten to play a 4thE one yet but its the one class I have the most ideas for. (pretty much a idea for every pact). Any chance we can get a sneak peak at what other pacts are down the pipe? Also what does everyone else want to see for pacts, for me its a REAPER pact!

sgstyrsky

First Post
Everyone,

Thanks for the kind words about my Vermin Lords Pact. I'm glad so many people are having fun with it.

And thanks to Gareth, too, for giving me a shot at this.

As was mentioned there is an Angelic Pact coming real soon, so be on the lookout! There are many others on the way. I can't say what they are yet, but I think they're all pretty cool.

And if anyone has ideas about what they'd like to see, please post them.

-- Stefen

raptor112

First Post
Everyone,

And if anyone has ideas about what they'd like to see, please post them.

-- Stefen

A reaper pact would be really cool, not an undead pact but a pact with the abstract concept of death itself. If it still existed, I'd want a Mechanius Pact, but sadly WOTC says no more offical Mechanius for me. A pact with the Lords of Time (kind of a way to sneak in a cronomancer), a Shadow Pact, for the warlock that walks the edge of darkness and light. A Spirit pact, an Elemental Pact, or Dragon Pact?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads