• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Venture 4TH - Pact of the Vermin Lords

raptor112

First Post
We could always make up some powerful, near-god like mechanical beings. Lord of Gears, Patron of Cogs and Wheels, Avatar of Chains. Hmmm, gives me some ideas.

Well, the great thing about what we're doing here is that it doesn't have to completely fit in the "official" setting.
I'm all for it, its kind of why I'm trying to keep this thread alive, so that the fine people adamant entertainment will look and see what we want. The thing is I've been discussing a way to bring technology (clockwork and the more scifi kind of tech) with my DM, so far we haven't been able to come up with something that works within the confines of 4th edition. I'm hoping with a clockwork pact it will give us some ideas.

raptor112

First Post
also, what does eveyone here think of some of my other sugestions? personally along with a clockwork pact, I really want to see a Reaper pact (not a pact with an undead creature but with death itself) and I want to see a Temporal pact with the lords of time (not to be confused with the time lords :D)

haaz

First Post
I think that a death pact would work well with "interrupt" powers that are triggered by "someone is killed", be it an ally or a foe for exemple. And a power that allows to automaticaly save against death or which allows to act under 0 hit points but with an automatic failure on the death save.

A pact with clockwork creatures would be fun too. We could imagine a great sentient clock somewhere in the astral see, that you can contact to gain powers. Not only it would be the "mechanus" feeling, but it would do a great time pact too.

sgstyrsky

First Post
I think that a death pact would work well with "interrupt" powers...

This would work well with a "Time" pact. If you can control time, you can go backward and change previous events, be it preventing an attacking or stepping out of the area of a spell.

raptor112

First Post
It's coming! I expect that we'll release in the first week of January.

Loooong, ugly story (which I won't go into -- suffice to say that it's behind us now).
hey at least we are geting it, we should all be thankful that we get quailty third party suplemnts...now about that clockwork pact...:]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads