• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Venture 4TH - Pact of the Vermin Lords

raptor112

First Post
A pact with clockwork creatures would be fun too. We could imagine a great sentient clock somewhere in the astral see, that you can contact to gain powers. Not only it would be the "mechanus" feeling, but it would do a great time pact too.
Thats a pretty cool idea, two different pacts from the same source. Is that even possible from a balance design standpoint? I think they would go great together, even making feats and a paragon path that requires you to have both pacts (say from the dragon magizine feat two fold pact). The more we talk about it the more I really want SOMEONE to make these pacts. I just wish I had the skill to create them myself....

raptor112

First Post
Yes I did!, and its already bought and in my 4th edition files!. I'm looking forward to finding out what the next one is....please please let it be either the construct pact or the reaper pact we've been talking about on this thread

haaz

First Post
From what we can read on the last page of the Pact of Blood, the next pact will be with dragons... I was hoping for womething more original (the clockwork, reaper, or time pact that we are discussing on this thread are something more original ^^), but I'm sure it will be as good as the others!

raptor112

First Post
From what we can read on the last page of the Pact of Blood, the next pact will be with dragons... I was hoping for womething more original (the clockwork, reaper, or time pact that we are discussing on this thread are something more original ^^), but I'm sure it will be as good as the others!
I can't believe I missed that at the end of the blood pact! I agree with you I want those three to be made really badly! I was one of the ones that sugested them and have been trying to keep this thread alive so that they'll know thats what we want.

sgstyrsky

First Post
I can't believe I missed that at the end of the blood pact! I agree with you I want those three to be made really badly! I was one of the ones that sugested them and have been trying to keep this thread alive so that they'll know thats what we want.

Raptor,

I'm the author of these pacts, and both a steampunk (clockwork) and time pact are ones I'm working on right now for Adamant Entertainment. They should be ready pretty soon.

Also, thanks for all the good things you (and the other posters) have said about my stuff. It's inspired me to work harder.

Stefen

raptor112

First Post
Raptor,

I'm the author of these pacts, and both a steampunk (clockwork) and time pact are ones I'm working on right now for Adamant Entertainment. They should be ready pretty soon.

Also, thanks for all the good things you (and the other posters) have said about my stuff. It's inspired me to work harder.

Stefen

Not a problem, so far I love all the pacts you've done, now I just have to find time to play them all (I have an idea for a warlock that uses both verminlord and dark pact powers to be sort of a plague lord). I'm also proud to know that someone listens on these boards. Now you just have to put up with me bugging you on when the steampunk and time pacts are going to be for sale.

raptor112

First Post
Also at the back of the pact of blood PDF it lists Dread Power: Necromancer, what is it? a pc or GM supliment? A adventure with a necromancer in it? And is this the right forum to ask in (cause asking in this thread just seems wrong to me)

sgstyrsky

First Post
Also at the back of the pact of blood PDF it lists Dread Power: Necromancer, what is it? a pc or GM supliment? A adventure with a necromancer in it? And is this the right forum to ask in (cause asking in this thread just seems wrong to me)

That I don't know about. It's not by me, you should probably ask on another thread.

Feel free to make suggestions about what pacts/powers you'd like to see. They help get the creative juices flowing.

Remove ads