• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Veronica Mars: 10.03.06

Fast Learner

First Post
Agreed. Good ep, though. Has that same awkwardness that the first few eps of the previous seasons had as new characters are presented and the new crime is set up, but still quite enjoyable.

Plus, man, that Kristin Bell. Me-frickin-yow.

mmu1

First Post
Good episode, but I sort of felt like I accidentally tuned in to Lifetime during the commercial breaks... It's weird - perhaps it's just the nature of the boards I hang out on, and of my circle of friends, but I had never figured Veronica Mars for a show with a primarily female audience.

RichCsigs

First Post
No she didn't solve it. She proved that her ex-boyfriend couldn't have done it and that someone at the frat where the party was had "copy cat"ted it, but she didn't find the actual rapist.

I liked the graphics to the theme, but the remix has to go. Very lame. I'm sure it was toned down because it's following Gilmore Girls now (much the same reason we had those annoying Cheetah girls or whoever the heck they were).

Other than that, I really enjoyed this episode. I already have my early pick for "who done it". And I hope "frak" keeps getting used.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
This season, right now, is basically a must-watch if we want the show to stay on the air. They must get ratings similar to Gilmore Girls to stay on the air for any decent amount of time this year.

So, tell your friends, and if any of them are Neilsen families, beg them to watch :)

Dimwhit

Explorer
Very good episode. I'm looking forward to this season.

Didn't notice the theme music. I watch it DVR style and always skip the opening credits.

Remove ads