• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Very interesting fantasy terrain

Vicente

Explorer
I have followed WorldWorksGames for several years, and I have bought most of their fantasy PDFs for making gaming terrain for DnD 3e and 4e. I think their products are superb, although I have been always annoyed for all the time I had to put building the stuff, so when I saw their new product I was totally taken over:

WorldWorksGames :: View topic - *UPCOMING* TERRACLIPS UNVEILED!!!

At least for me price seems very nice (although it will depend on shipping costs to Europe :( ). I post it here because I think it is really interesting and honestly, I think the WWG crew deserves gamers knowing what they are doing, they are a great bunch of people :)

Dausuul

Legend
Hmm, very pretty pieces, and the pricing looks good. I've been toying with the idea of picking up some terrain, but don't want to go the .PDF route--I already have a bunch of miniature painting projects queued up and don't want to add terrain building as well. Dwarven Forge and the like are stunning but cost the earth. So I may well go for these, as soon as I see what my finances look like after dealing with a bunch of real-life expenses.

Although I'm not tremendously a fan of the urban environment; wilderness and ruin themes are more useful to me. (On the other hand, I suppose an urban setting is an easier starting place, since everything's nice and rectangular.)

Last edited:

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I have followed WorldWorksGames for several years, and I have bought most of their fantasy PDFs for making gaming terrain for DnD 3e and 4e. I think their products are superb, although I have been always annoyed for all the time I had to put building the stuff, so when I saw their new product I was totally taken over:

WorldWorksGames :: View topic - *UPCOMING* TERRACLIPS UNVEILED!!!

At least for me price seems very nice (although it will depend on shipping costs to Europe :( ). I post it here because I think it is really interesting and honestly, I think the WWG crew deserves gamers knowing what they are doing, they are a great bunch of people :)

That looks like an excellent innovation. I'll have to check them out at Gencon. :)

Vicente

Explorer
Hmm, very pretty pieces, and the pricing looks good. I've been toying with the idea of picking up some terrain, but don't want to go the .PDF route--I already have a bunch of miniature painting projects queued up and don't want to add terrain building as well. Dwarven Forge and the like are stunning but cost the earth. So I may well go for these, as soon as I see what my finances look like after dealing with a bunch of real-life expenses.

Although I'm not tremendously a fan of the urban environment; wilderness and ruin themes are more useful to me. (On the other hand, I suppose an urban setting is an easier starting place, since everything's nice and rectangular.)

The people from WWG answer quite a few questions about the product in that thread and they say new packs will be done if the see demand for this. They already have a very good PDF for wilderness (although pretty hard to build), so I suppose a wilderness box would make it sooner or later if thinks work :)

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
Wow! just Wow !

Looks impressive.

I'd rather see one before I commit to buying one, but I must admit I am tempted, even though I don't really like that kind of products usually.

Remove ads