• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

VE's Shackled City Campaign

Valors_End

First Post
You still have an action left. You may want to wait until everyone (allies) reaches your location before you reveal yourself though.

The lookout is watching the other direction and the two assailants are busy beating on their victim.

Shayuri

First Post
Valors_End said:
Threads are up in playing the game.
I ran into some delays on my messageboard changes but it should be sorted out soon (tonight).

http://valorsend.proboards105.com/index.cgi

Sorry stonegod and tailspinner, rolled 1s on the Listen checks. At least, it wasn't an attack roll.

Initiative, for this particular situation, will be: first to post, first to act. Maintain that order.

I recognize you said it was just for this situation, but I'd like to register a mild, laconic protest that this policy is biased against those of us who have working hours in the continental US. :)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Heh, nice with the daylight, Voadam! Very flashy, very impressive. I wonder how that dude will react to his body giving off 60' of bright light... :p

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Eladra has been updated. Swaps the invocation for voice of madness, gave her some equipment (odd stuff befitting her), made her a bit more socially inclined skill-wise, and gave her the Night Haunt feet for the extra fey feel (dancing lights, prestidigitation, unseen servant 1/d). That all fine?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Shayuri said:
I recognize you said it was just for this situation, but I'd like to register a mild, laconic protest that this policy is biased against those of us who have working hours in the continental US. :)
Working hours never stopped many of us! :D

drothgery

First Post
stonegod said:
Working hours never stopped many of us! :D

And it wouldn't even have stopped me, but I was in a meeting when the first post showed up. And since I was walking through something for my new corporate masters (my employer was bought by a much bigger company a few months ago) over a teleconference, I couldn't exactly flip over to ENWorld.

Which is to say that I don't think there ought to be a game-mechanical advantage to being unemployed (or having a schedule where you're awake but not at work in US business hours) in a PBP game.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Yeah, I doubt that this will happen again. No worries, those of us who actually have a life shouldn't be at too much of a disadvantage! :cool: I guess that all of us (especially Team Grits, since we're just awesome) are just eager to jump right into the action.

Oh, and Colo, you're right - blades came out quick! I'm a little surprised at how fast that happened - yeah, with Paladins, it isn't a shock, but Voadam, casting a spell so soon? Heh, not to poke fun or anything (OK, maybe a little), but I still can't help but remember when you tried to talk the animated cauldron out of an encounter in Hollow's Last Hope. Loricallior is quite the (fire-breathing) diplomat!

Remove ads