• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Victorian Eberron (Recruiting Closed - looking for nonamazing)

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Finished my character, lemme know your thoughts

Name: Andarius
Class: Rouge 4
Race: Human
Alignment: CG
Weight: 240 Lbs
Height: 5’10”
HP: (4d6)

Abilities
STR 12 (+1)
DEX 18 (+4)
CON 10 (+0)
INT 14 (+2)
WIS 10 (+0)
CHA 12 (+1)

Statistics
AC 19 (5 base, 4 Dex)
FORT +1 (1 base)
REF +8 (4 base, +4 Dex)
WILL +1 (1 base)

INIT +4
BAB / Grapple +3/+3
Speed: 30 ft

Melee
+4 Dagger (1d4+1, 19-20 x2)

Ranged
+8 Revolver (2d6, x2, 20 ft)
+8 Rifle (2d10, x2, 60 ft)
+7 Dagger (1d4+1, 19-20 x2, 10 ft)

Feats
Point Blank Shot (1)
Rapid Reload (Personal Firearms) (Bonus)
Quick Draw (3)

Racial Features
Bonus Feat at 1st lvl, bonus skill points

Class Features
Sneak Attack +2d6, Trapfinding, Evasion, Trap Sense +1, Uncanny Dodge

Skills (10 x4 +4) + (11 x3) = 77
Balance +7 (3 Ranks, +4 Dex)
Disable Device +9 (7 Ranks, +2 Int)
Gather Information +8 (7 Ranks, +1 Cha)
Jump +5 (4 Ranks, +1 Str)
Open Lock +11 (7 Ranks, +4 Dex)
Search +9 (7 Ranks, +2 Int)
Sleight of Hand +11 (7 Ranks, +4 Dex)
Tumble +11 (7 Ranks, +4 Dex)
Use Rope +11 (7 Ranks, +4 Dex)
Climb +8 (7 Ranks, +1 Str)
Notice +7 (7 Ranks, +0 Wisdom)
Sneak +11 (7 Ranks, +4 Dex)

Languages
Common
(2 More)

Stuff 41 Lbs
2 MWK Revolvers (760 GP, 4 Lbs)
6 Daggers (12 GP, 6 Lbs)
MWK Rifle (420 GP, 8 Lbs)
Rifle Sight (150 GP, 1 Lb)
2 Speed Loaders (4 GP, -)
100 Bullets (20 GP, -)
Backpack (2 GP, 2 Lbs)
Silk Rope (50 ft) (10 GP, 5 Lbs)
Boot Sheath (30 GP, -)
Lantern, Bull’s-eye (12 GP, 3 Lbs)
Oil, 1 Pint (1 SP, 1 Lb)
Flint and Steel (1 GP, -)
Grappling Hook (1 GP, 4 Lbs)
MWK Thieves’ Tools (100 GP, 2 Lbs)
Traveler’s Outfit (1 GP, 5 Lbs)

3876 GP, 9 SP

Light Load= 43 Lbs
Medium Load= 44-86 Lbs
Heavy Load= 87-130 Lbs
Lift off ground= 260 Lbs
Push / Drag= 650 Lbs

Andarius was born in a small town in South Khorvaire. He was raised by a Priest in the Reformed Church, abondoned on the church's doorstep as a baby. All his life he was taught the ways of the Church and how to make the world a better place. This was all well until he was 12. One night, after he had finished his chores and prayers and on his way to bed, there was a crash as one of the neighborhood gangs broke down the door. His "Father" had refused to pay them protection money, and they were going to take out their payment on his body. Andarius was on the other side of the church when he heard the yells and the gunshots. He ran towards them, fear and panic taking hold of him. As he entered his Father's chambers, he found his lifeless body punctured by bullets. Right then, he vowed he would make the world better. He would uphold the Church, and dispose of those who were evil. He picked up the nearest heavy object (a candelabra) and ran out the door towards the gang members. Before they could react, he had knocked two of them into unconsciousness and picked up of their guns. The others quickly fell.

He spent the next eight years of his life wandering South Khorvaire looking for those he deemed too evil to live. Gangs, cults, thieves, murderers, and the like were all disposed of. Recently, Father Mikel and the Holy Office of the Inquisition have contacted Andarius and given him names and places of people they deem unworthy of life, something Andarius is grateful for. It cuts down on the work he has to do. He has givin his life to the Church, and it is noticable. He will kill, then administer last rites to the deceased. His trademark is a small card with a sliver flame on it he leaves on the bodys of his "victims"

EvolutionKB

First Post
I've noticed that several people that have posted characters appeared to have given themselves what appears to PC gold. Do you want PC gold(5400gp) or NPC gold (3300gp) as listed on the first page.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Here is the Hexblade I told you about with a full background.

[sblock=Jaeven]Jaeven
Male Human Hexblade 4
LN
Exp:

Strength: 14 (+2)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 12 (+1)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 10 (+0)
Charisma: 19 (+4)

Size: Medium
Weight: 170lb
Height: 6’2”
Skin: Tan
Hair: Black; short and spikey
Eyes: Grey
Other: Black goatee, scar down right forearm

Total HP: 35
BAB: +4
Speed: 30’
Init: +1

AC: 19 (10 base + 8 Defense + 1 Dex)

Saves:
Fort: +2* (1 base +1 Con)
Ref: +2* (1 base + 1 Dex)
Will: +4* (4 base + 0 Wis)

*Add +4 if to avoid a spell or spell like effect

Attacks:
Falchion: +7, 2d4+3, 18-20x2, Slashing
Dagger: +6 melee or +5 ranged, 1d4+2, 19-20x2, 10’, Slashing/Piercing
Rifle: +5, 2d10, 20x2, 60’, Piercing

Feats(level gained):
Practiced Spellcaster(H)
Intimidating Strike(1)
Ability Focus(Hexblade’s Curse(3)

Skills (Bonus/Ranks)(Chosen skill: Perform):
Bluff (11/7)
Concentration: (7/6)
Diplomacy: (4/0)
Intimidate: (15/7)
Knowledge(Arcana): (5/5)
Perform(Wind Instruments): (10/6)
Spellcraft: (6/4)
Spot: (0/0)
Listen: (0/0)

Racial Abilities:
One extra skill point per level
Bonus feat at level 1

Languages:
Common

Class Features:

Hexblade’s Curse 1/day: Will save DC: 18 or take a -2 on att/dam/skill/saves/abil
Arcane Resistance: Chr to saves vs. Spells and spell-like effects
Mettle: Whenever he makes a fort or will save for partial or half, instead the effect is negated
Dark Companion: When adjacent to an enemy and it’s own space is not occupied by another creature the enemy takes a -2 to AC and saves. It has a speed of 30’ and can be dispelled as a spell of ¼ hexblade level.
Spells: CL:4 (-/0+1), Cause Fear(DC:15), Phantom threat(DC:15)

Equipment:

Masterwork Falchion
Two potions of Cure light wounds
Triple Weapon Capsule Retainer
4 Quickfrost weapon capsules(One in retainer attached to falchion)
4 Quickfire weapon capsules(One in retainer attached to falchion)
4 Quickshock weapon capsules(One in retainer attached to falchion
Dagger
Rifle
20 Bullets
Backpack
Waterskin
Bedroll
2 Sunrods
Spell component pouch
Masterwork tool(intimidate)
Traveling papers
ID papers
Escaping and Dodging Panic Button
Harmonica(price?)
284 Republic of South Khorvaire Dollars
4sp[/sblock]

[sblock=Background]My mother nodded, that was him. A corpse lay on the floor in front of us, his throat slashed. It was my father, he was on his way to the bakery, to begin the daily task of baking the days bread. I was only nine at the time. My small hands were clammy and fidgety. I had never seen a dead body before. The guardsmen had said it was a beggar that did it. Robbery, he said, was the motive, my father’s key’s to the bakery was gone, as was the cash box in the bakery.
From that fateful day when my father died, I cursed the name of the beggar that killed my father, then it spread to other beggars. I cursed their very existence so much that it seemed to effect them. As I walked to my weaponry training I would watch them, huddled around their barrels for warmth, and I would curse them, they would trip and fall when another beggar pushed them for the food or cheap wine that they carried. It was almost supernatural.
Eventually I graduated from weaponry training. With nothing left to do, I began taking out my anger at them more violently. I began to kill them. First, it was only those that were alone, then I moved on to groups, once I could predict their behavior. I had a reputation among them, though nobody knew it was me. I even escaped the notice of the law, few would care about the murder of a few beggars.
Then I attacked a Flame in disguise, she was trying to eavesdrop on a group of smugglers. I killed her too. That was the end for me. I remembered what my father had said, he was an avid churchgoer. He had said that even the greatest sins can be forgiven if one is to repent. I went to the church and offered my services as a warrior of the faith. They were hesitant, maybe suspicious. I still don’t know if they know my reasons for volunteering my aid. I do what they want, for after killing that priest, I begin having nightmares, I see all the corpses of all the beggar’s I killed, but they all have my father’s face. Serving the will of The Flame is the only way to make the nightmares stop.
[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
I've noticed that several people that have posted characters appeared to have given themselves what appears to PC gold. Do you want PC gold(5400gp) or NPC gold (3300gp) as listed on the first page.

It's defiinately NPC gold. I haven't reviewed character sheets yet (and won't until I put up the final list of who's in the game), but I'm not changing that one.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Coolio. I'll just leave my concept as is then and wait for the final characters to be picked to flush my concept out if need be.

drothgery

First Post
Okay, here's the team... and yeah, it looks like I broke my guidelines, as we've got two non-human/half-elves here.

stonegod - half elf Lyrander archivist who wants to fly
stonegod:
[sblock]Father Mikel sought your character out for the mission because of his interest in airships and flight.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB - Grant, Changling Rogue2/Paladin2
EvolutionKB:
[sblock]Of all the PCs, Grant probably knows Father Mikel the best; his work as a spy for the church is often at the Holy Office's direction.[/sblock]

Solarious - elf dread necromancer
Solarious:
[sblock]There are rumors of a necromancer operating in the area where Father Mikel is sending the team. Your character has been recruited as an expert that should be able to confirm that, and just might be trustworthy.
[/sblock]

nonamazing - Adele Fulirno human fighter/archivist
nonamazing:
[sblock]Father Mikel knows Adele fairly well, and has hired to hunt down some things that really shouldn't have been in the Kingdom since the rise of the Empire of the Flame.[/sblock]

einan - Horace, human scout
einan
[sblock]Horace has been recruited to guide a bunch of urban types in the wilderness.[/sblock]

Pointer to RG thread and OOC thread to follow.

Remove ads