• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

View New Posts option?

Pyske

Explorer
It's possible this feature exists and I've missed it somewhere, or that someone has already asked about it. If so, please feel free to point me in the right direction.

At least one vBulletin site that I use has a "view new posts" option at the top right corner of the welcome screen. This feature allows me to see all the new posts across forums, rather than checking each one individually.

Would it be possible to implement this feature here? I realize that like all search features, this would only be available to Community Supporters like myself, but it would make it a lot easier to follow all the forums.

Thanks much for your consideration.

. . . . . . . -- Eric

Pyske

Explorer
Furn_Darkside said:
Salutations,

I only see the option when I am not logged in. hahaha.

FD

When not logged in, you see the option to show all posts that are new for the day. When logged in, it should be possible to see all lposts new since the last time you logged in.

EDIT: Of course, failing that, it would be almost as good to have access to the option Furn_Darkside mentions without having to log out.

. . . . . . . -- Eric

Last edited:

pensiv

Explorer
the Search features of this board are disabled to non Community Supporters.

"View New Posts" is a part of the Search feature.

Pyske

Explorer
omokage said:

Due respect, omokage, but would you mind reading paragraph 3 of my initial post again?

. . . . . . . -- Eric

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
omokage said:

Furn_Darkside is a Community Supporter - but he obviously doesn't have access to this feature.

Myself, I'm a (Super) Moderator - and I can't find that feature, either.

Pyske

Explorer
Darkness said:
Furn_Darkside is a Community Supporter...

Guess I'm going to have to get Morrus to change my title before people believe I'm a community supporter, eh? :)

Divine patron of Emperor Hentai XXXVIII

Is this "typo" intentional? It's rather amusing.

. . . . . . . -- Eric

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Pyske said:

Guess I'm going to have to get Morrus to change my title before people believe I'm a community supporter, eh? :)
It's not a question of belief; really, I believe you. :)
But without anyone telling me, I wouldn't have thought of it! :p
(BTW, I think I have seen someone with your user name in RPG.net...?)

Is this "typo" intentional? It's rather amusing.

. . . . . . . -- Eric
Thanks! :) And yes, it is intentional. :D
(BTW, I've been kinda toying with the idea of using the name as the basis for a demon lord or very powerful devil or something like that. Heh. I guess you can imagine his basic personality and how the layer/demiplane that he rules and his minions would be like...? :eek: edit - Other than being a twisted mockery of Rokugan and/or medieval Japan, that is. ;))

Last edited:

Pyske

Explorer
Darkness said:
(BTW, I think I have seen someone with your user name in RPG.net...?)

Ah, fame and fortune are mine at last! Yes, I've been around RPG.Net for more than a couple years, but like here, my posting volume is low enough that people rarely remember me. :)

. . . . . . . -- Eric

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads