• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vigwyn's The Transmuter's Last Touch [IC]

Ivellious

First Post
"I have confidence in my sword. It's your inability to not take hits that worries me. I'm running out of healing spells." Aust says to the dwarf teasingly, but the last part of the statement does hold a weight of truth to it. "Besides, if we're quite, we might be able to catch them off guard. Then we could take them without a struggle or much of one."

Rhun

First Post
"While I have no doubt in my abilities to take a kobold by surprise, his rather large and mean looking animal companion is a different story. If we are going to attack, we should make it swift and deadly." He eyes his fellow elf as he continues. "No diplomacy. We hit them and hit them hard immediately."

Ivellious

First Post
Aust looks back at the elven thief and nods "Normally I'd disagree with you, but in this instance, we can't take any chances." He listens to Norbrit's plan, nods, and adds with a joking smile, "It seems his head is good for more than just holding his helmet in place. Should we go back and collect our wizard to help?"

Rathan

First Post
I would have to.... wholehearted agree with Norbrit on this one" Laz utters as he looked to the rest of his companions... A hidden force waiting in the shadows as Norbrit draws the brunt of the attack sounds best. I can remain back and provide cover fire if needed but my magics are drawn for the day I won't be much help in that regard... we have to be very careful in this." the mage added as he looked to Zazz... then spoke again Dd you get a good look at the area those two targets are in my friend... is it a good defenseable place to rest after we dispatch them? Laz asks...

Rhun

First Post
industrygothica said:
"Maybe you could take out the kobold from here with a bolt, then lemme draw that critter up so you can sneak back in behind him."

"A bolt? Do you see a crossbow anywhere upon my lithe and finely toned person?" the elf asks the dwarf with his eyebrow raised. "Perhaps if you lend me your bow, though, I can place an arrow between yon kobold's eyes."

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rhun said:
"A bolt? Do you see a crossbow anywhere upon my lithe and finely toned person?" the elf asks the dwarf with his eyebrow raised. "Perhaps if you lend me your bow, though, I can place an arrow between yon kobold's eyes."

Norbrit shakes his head as he hands over his bow. "What kinda thief is it that ain't got no range to 'em?"

Rathan

First Post
Laz chimes in with his two cents and some change to spare..And what is a stout dwarf doing with a ranged weapon? Don't see that too often at all either you know the wizard says with a charming smile....

Remove ads