"VILLAINOUS: menacing marvel minions" - Issue #0

Velmont

First Post
Kevin Perrine said:
the room is dark - except for the desk lamp that Cebulsky had been using, now lays on it's side amid what looked to be the man's dinner making an impromtu spotlight lighting up the conversation... Cebulsky a greesy but 'respectable' lower level manager interupts his quick prattle trailing off his sentence as he tried to explain why this 'hostile takeover' might be a bad idea...
Cebulsky had been avoiding the Kingpin, who even gave a thought to him trying to avoid Leland Owlsley. But then again you have to SPEND money to make money even in this business....

and soon both the Enforcers and the Kingpin would know that BULLSEYE was back in business and with a higher bidder!!

"Excellent - the three stooges... I could use a little action!"
as the man in the full black costume left Cebulsky hanging on the wall by his own dinner fork and knife... glancing back over his shoulder...
"I should be back for your signoff on the Owl's contract in approximately 18 seconds or less..."
Looking back to the Enforcers...
"unless, that is, you guys wanna surrender..."
as BULLSEYE's smile widens..........

[ROLL INITIATIVE: Bullseye: rolls 17 + 9 = 26 TOTAL]

"You know, I don't know how much he pay you, but I know someone who would pay better than this one... but as it isn't my money, I won't start to going into useless negotiation... I think I'll just put firmly the idea into your head."

"With such an target on his head, it just like an invitation to put a bullet in his head."

Montana take his whip and Dan draw his guns, ready for the combat Bulleye want.

OOC:
Initiative: Montana:5, Fancy Dan:23, Ox:10
If Bulleye have initiated the combat:

Montana:
(Half) Draw his whip
(Free) 5ft so he can be in reach, if needed
(Half) Attack his leg (Snare, +10 attack)
Dodge at +2 against Bullseye

Fancy Dan
Oops, forgot to give him Quick Draw... well, I know now where I'll put his next 2 pp...
(Half) Draw his first gun
(Half) Draw his second gun
Dodge at +2 against Bullseye

Ox:
(Half) Charge Bulleye and put his fist in his belly (+12 attack, Dam: +5)

Hand of Vecna

First Post
[[ sorry 'bout the break in protocol. Roll 9 +2 = 11 on Reflex save, so Madcap'll be blinded! ]]

"The Fab Five? I love those guys! 'You can't always get what you waaaMMF!'" Madcap was abruptly cut off as his face was now clogged with webbing. ~Dagnabbit, everybody's a critic....~ he thought as he struggled, and then burst free from, the webbing.

[[ Strength check (roll 18, +3 total modifier = 21!) to burst out of the Snare ]]

Madcap quickly drew his 'Fun Gun' and began filing the room with bubbles. "'It's only rock & roll, but I like it!' And you'll like it, too!"

[ 2nd Half Action to use Madness Gaze on Spidey. Roll 14 + 9 = 23, which he must beat with his Will save or be controlled, and if that works then Madcap must make another Mind Control check, DC 15 (I'm guesing Spidey is stronlgy opposed to acting looney right now) + Spidey's Will save modifier. For this second check, Madcap has a 19 + 9 = 28! ]

Last edited:

Remove ads