• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

VILLAINS - Marvel Minions

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Issue #1

alright...
almost time!!

Expect to see the opening of issue #1 by the beginning of this coming week!

If you have any character updates let me know.
PS. thanks for giving the info on rule/evasion Vecna.

post your Stat Block in the VILLAINSOUS Rogue Gallary.
see you in a few.
-kev-

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Kev,
Don't know if my stats for Blacklash have been okayed but I will post them and can always edit if need be.

I have been flipping through back issues this week featuring many of our group, this should be great fun.

As for Blacklash's motivation:
He has been at the top of the ladder, even if it was for a split second. He started his career with a couple of wins against Iron Man and has spent the rest of the time getting thrashed by any hero in a costume. He could always go back to weapons design and rake in cash that way, but there is no glory in that. Mark knows he WILL make it back to the big time. He just needs to be a little more careful. He figures a group will help him achieve a few victories and his talents will take care of the rest. He is looking forward to having the money to waste on girls, booze and cars. Again. He also believes that success will impress his parents and they will accept him back into their lives.

Nuke

Velmont

First Post
I've posted the Enforcers. I think that image give a good idea of the team.

UltimateEnforcers.jpg

hero4hire

Explorer
Velmont said:
I've posted the Enforcers. I think that image give a good idea of the team.

Thats a pretty cool pic. A bit different from the Enforcers I am used to, but I haven't read any of the Ultimate stuff. Still cool nonetheless.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Ooh, an idea! Since the Immunity (Energy) feat turns Lethal energy attacks into Stun energy attacks, it might be better for Madcap to have the Immnity power as an Extra on his Regeneration rather than Amazing Save/Damage. I'm thinking Immunity to Chemical, Cold, Electricity, Fire, Gravity, Kinetic, Light, Radiation, and Sonic.

Also, would an Immunity to Pain super-feat be allowed?

Kevin, is it too late for an 11th-hour character alteration?

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
sorry for my recent abscence, I'm better now.
I had to cancel my other PbP game, due to being TOO big and lack of interest (not for everyone).

anyway - that's GOOD for this game idea, that gives me more devotion to it!

last minute character alterations are fine.
Get all character stats to me by the end of this week at latest.

I plan to do the opening for the game ISSUE #1 before the end of this week. and then plan to post every THREE days or so.

thanks for hanging in with me.
The first "storyline" will be a mission based theme, a THEFT that will involve a couple stages ... including a couple test runs to test the team!

The planning of the capers will be COMPLETELY up to you as a group after I set the goal by your benefactor...

later I'll open it up to having YOU create the entire goal for the capers!
hope this is cool...
-kev-

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads