Viridian Plague--Act 4: The Sleeping Queen

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

*Moving over to Obscurity, Trayah attempts to help her up with one hand, while keeping the hand holding the flame nearby for whatever warmth it might provide her.*

“Come Rowanne, let’s push on before they can return. Did you find anything else to trouble us as you went ahead?”

Erekose13

Explorer
"nnno no, just the ccold." She steels herself and stands again, her hands beneath her arm pits for warmth. The traditional bikini is rather unrealistic in this cold. Ready though she nods. "Ththe wraiths hit me a few times. I am nnot feeling so well."

[sblock=ooc]She took some damage (26) and some ability damage (2Str, 3Dex)[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“Hrrrmm, I’m not enjoying the cold too much myself, Rowanne, as it makes me quite sleepy. Hopefully, I can do something about the damage the wraiths have caused though,” Trayah declares, first healing her wounds and then attempting to help her regain some of her mobility.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Trayah casts cure serious wounds 3d8+15, using his prepared sleet storm. Before casting restoration, lesser in an attempt to restore Obscurity’s mobility (Dex).[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Obscurity's feels her body fill with momentary warmth. When it is gone, she is still cold again from the icy temperatures, but her joints feel like they have recovered their full fluid range of movement, and much of her frostbite is gone.*

(OOC: 28 HP recovered, all Dex recovered. Still missing the Str)

Erekose13

Explorer
"Thank you, that feels much better." says Obscurity, feeling quite a bit warmer. She make sure that she still has her prot. from evil up and offers one to anyone else who wants.

Remove ads