Viridian Plague--Act 4: The Sleeping Queen

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: is there anything on the ceiling or floor of the large room we are currently in?)

"Well, only one way to check if this is the same room as the one we left. Leave something here and try again." says Obscurity as she reaches into her backpack and retrieves something small and leaves it in the centre of the room.

(ooc: I just realized that I never elaborated on Misc Equipment on her character sheet)

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“A good plan, Rowanne, let’s test it quickly,” Trayah replies, leading them at a quick pack down the opposite tunnel once again, and watching for any signs of the ice spirits returning.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

*Trayah turns and starts back up the tunnel they just exited, when the object Obscurity placed is not present.*

“Back the way we came then to see whether your object remains, Rowanne... to see if these rooms are indeed different or whether your bauble disappeared. If we do find it, we must then head back to the room before that, as it seems we haven’t chosen the correct path... unless we are just expected to wander aimlessly through these passageways and chambers until something reveals itself.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Returning through the hallway they used before, they reach another room that does not have Rowanne's object. It does, however, have six ice spirits!*

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Can't get them all with the 10-foot radius. You know that the 15-foot radius is only a full-round action, not a total full round, right? She can hit five with the 15-foot radius or three with the 10-foot radius)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: I'm not sure I understand the difference. Full-round action spells don't go off till the begining of your next action, no? Or is it just no move beyond 5' full round action? If so I'm definitely going that route)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The latter. A full-round action requires an entire round to complete. Thus, it can’t be coupled with a standard or a move action, though if it does not involve moving any distance, you can take a 5-foot step. Awww nuts, is her save DC on that really exactly 18? Two of them rolled that exactly :()

*Obscurity fires off a concentrated blast of flame that completely melts away two of the icy spirits and severely damages two others.*

"Smaller than a fireball...but more powerful. Bravo!" Lyssa encourages.

Remove ads