Viridian Plague: Act II--The Lady of Prophecy & Act III--A Shred of Hope

Rystil Arden

First Post
“Will the flowers covering the knoll, not aid you in recovering Pleione?”

"I guess so...but they're so scattered about. Those other flowers were just wonderful, in a nice soft bed...when I entered symbiosis with them, it helped me forget the terrible feeling of the darkness inside..."

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil Arden said:
"I guess so...but they're so scattered about. Those other flowers were just wonderful, in a nice soft bed...when I entered symbiosis with them, it helped me forget the terrible feeling of the darkness inside..."
“Well, when I try to commune with Arylyra, I will ask if she can perhaps make a bed of flowers for you. How does that sound, Pleione?”

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“Anything else out of the ordinary for you though, Pleione? As a secondary symptom could be anything, especially for a race they haven’t treated here since the darkness came...”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I said I'm fine!"

"I'm sorry, but this is all too much for me. I'm not a hero. I can't fight like Slagg or M'ress or Whinoah, or use powerful magic like you or Rowanne. I'm just a frightened girl."

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“Okay then, as long as you’re fine,” Trayah relents, “...and you do have your own heroic moments, even if you can’t see them Pleione.”

“Well I’m going to pray at the altar, before I rest,” Trayah says, moving to the altar.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress looked to Pleione at her outburst . . . obviously something was troubling her. M'ress resolved to speak with her about it in a few minutes.

M'ress waited for Trayah to finish her prayers, before asking her more about healing. Instead, she moved to Pleione and stated, "You are troubled, my sweet."

Erekose13

Explorer
"I am going to the shrine now. Being one of the first infected I may need a lot more help from the spirits than you." Obscurity says to Trayah before heading out. She really would like to say something to comfort Pleione, but is a little too worried about her symptoms and what the shaman is saying.

Remove ads