• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Virtual Combat Cards: Combat Tracker Software

Nebulorum

First Post
I’m pleased to inform that Virtual Combat Cards (VCC) version 0.20 is now available. The most important enhancement is the new encounter/party editors. You can see all about it at Virtual Combat Cards | Ex Nebula

With VCC you will:

• Roll and sort initiative
  • Keep track of HP, Temporary HP, Healing and death saving throws
  • Keep combat sequence (including Ready and Delay)
  • Take notes on conditions and other informations
Version 0.20 version includes:

• Party/Encounter editor
  • Editor can add combatant directly to the battle, this also allows to edit existent combatants;
  • Defense score information is used (AC, Fortitude, Reflex and Will scores); they can be seen in the;
  • New ID generation process will allows multiple encounter files to be loaded (previously one would over-write the other, unless unique id’s were supplied)
  • Several minor fixes to the user interfaces, including removing some potential error conditions

I did some work on the site so now it allows people to register and post comments about the project. Feedback is welcome as I’m sure more minds will help it improve faster. Most activities will be handled through the www.exnebula.org site. If you like the tool, please help spread it around. The tool will remain free and I’m working on making it open-source soon.

Forked from: VCC: Combat Tracker Software

Attachments

• vcc-scr-020.jpg
    vcc-scr-020.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 213

Remove ads