• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

von richters guide to vampires

Draven

First Post
if any one has von richters guide to vampires in a pdf i would apreciate them posting it for download. i am at a point in my 2nd edition campaign where i need to introduce a villan and a vampire makes the most sense any help with villan creation would also be much appreciated

*blink blink*

Go to www.rpgnow.com - down towards the bottom of the page you'll see, among others, a Ravenloft logo. Clicking that brings up a list of all the Ravenloft ESDs (PDFs) that they're selling. The Guide to Vampires is among them, though I'd recommend the appropriate Monster Hunters' Compendium as you'll get three times the book for the same price.

Draven

First Post
i'm having problems getting an idea for a vampire to run as a villan in my campaign as far as abilities weapons and stats

There's an awful lot of unpleasantly cunning people on this board. How about telling everyone a little about your campaign and what you are looking for, and seeing what their ingenuity can come up with?

Stone Angel

First Post
Vampire monks and sorcerers are pretty tough. Though both suffer due to lack of Con.

Blackguard vampire's are good also.

Not sure exactly what you are looking for.

The Seraph of Earth and Stone

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Stone Angel said:
Vampire monks and sorcerers are pretty tough. Though both suffer due to lack of Con.

Which is what the new Unholy Toughness special quality is for. It basically makes up for the lack of a Con score in every way. Considering that that adds back in bonus hit points for a Charisma bonus, and they can naturally do the same thing for their Concentration checks, the only thing left that the Undead are missing out on is the attribute bonus to Fort saves...most of which they're immune to anyway.

Draven

First Post
My party consists of a ranger a thief and a mage, so i got to thinking about what i don't have as npcs so i made the major religion of the land pholtian or worshipers of the sun god because nothing breeds hate and a want to wipe out all major temples or churches like being unjustly banished for a murder he didn't commit. i took away the energy drain ability because it just didn't make sense. he weilds a mace but wears no armor. s othanks to every one

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads