• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vote Rules Cyclopedia!

Obryn

Hero
Chris Perkins' new column has a poll about what reprints we'd like to see next.

And though I think GDQ and T1-4 are both outstanding, I urge you to vote for the Rules Cyclopedia because it's going for simply crazy prices online and I don't have one yet. :D Also, it's a hell of a good game. So vote Rules Cyclopedia!

-O

Have it and would still buy another. Basically they should put all the PDFs up on RPGNow (which is happening according to rumour and leaked web pages on RPG.net) and make them PoD

EDIT:I'd buy them all LOL

Last edited:

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
Chris Perkins' new column has a poll about what reprints we'd like to see next.

And though I think GDQ and T1-4 are both outstanding, I urge you to vote for the Rules Cyclopedia because it's going for simply crazy prices online and I don't have one yet. :D Also, it's a hell of a good game. So vote Rules Cyclopedia!

-O

Yes! Though someone in the comments suggested the Gazetteers as well. Which would also be totally awesome.

Yeah voted RC, tho I have it (and would probably buy all of the others); but for the greater good RC needs to be out for everyone to get!

Gazetteers are ridiculously expensive and I wish I could get them too.

Heck clean up (some of) the scans and put it all on RPGNow PDF with PoD IMO

EDIT: weird my first post didn't show to me til after I posted this one, go go go fix ENW Kickstarter!

delericho

Legend
I felt a bit guilty about it, but I've cast my vote for the RC.

Why guilty? Just before Christmas I was lucky enough to track down a good-quality RC at a price I was willing to pay. I'm therefore no longer in the market for the book, and won't buy any potential reprint.

Still, it is a really good book, so still a good candidate for reprinting in general.

pemerton

Legend
I didn't know RC was so valuable - I picked up a second-hand copy 5 to 10 years ago for about $20 from my local games shop.

I voted on the poll, but for GDQ rather than RC (I remember tosing up between these two). I've got a full set of GDQ, pus the supermodule reprint, but thought GDQ would be good for others to be able to play!

Kill the Heretic Pemerton!

Oh, sorry, that's another game.

Vote for the Rules Cyclopedia! Friend Computer knows where you live if you don't.

Stormonu

Legend
Vote RC for president in 2013!

Oh, sorry, wrong campaign.

The RC should be reprinted with all the other rulesets, then we can focus on the GDQ series.

I was torn between RC and T1-4, but finally cast my vote for the RC :)
I (would like to) think that T1-4 will probably be reprinted anyway, following the A and S series of reprints.

I voted RC. I'd like to see it and one of the related monster books return (Creature Compendium?) It's a gap on my bookshelf and there are a heck of a lot of Basic monsters that are very different and have been un-represented. They should get some love in Next and a good way to encourage that is to get people looking at old Basic monsters.

Remove ads