[VtR] [PbP] Born into Darkness - Character Thread

Graf

Explorer
PC Equipment

Generally speaking if you want to be sure you have something you want to make sure it's in this post.
Rule 0: If it's not in this post? You don't have it. Maybe you at it at one point, but left it behind, or lost it. Whatever.
I'm talking more about guns, illegal goods, tools, and so forth. You're welcome to just "have" minor cosmetic stuff as it works for the story.

So post to this thread if you want to hang on something. Otherwise it will probably just "disappear" at the end of the scene.
(I will make efforts to include stuff that you indicate in IC posts that you're hanging onto but if it gets missed I think it's fair to say that the only person who will notice and catch it is the player. I've already missed it.)

Weaponry
  • Mossberg (shotgun: Pump action/pistol grip) Ammo: full capacity -1
  • Holdout Pistol Ammo: full capacity -1

Misc
Big Block of Hash (acquired at Frank's Apartment) (nobody really seems to want to claim the hash but everyone wants it to be taken, so I'll just say it goes into some random bag. Where will it turn up? I guess I'll get to pick :] )

Personal Equipment

Archer
Suitcase
Gkao Spices Business Card
Part of Frank's pulp novel collection in canvas laundry bag
W:Holdout

Beth
One set of Celeste's Clothes​

Biggs
W:Mossberg
several dark colored turtlenecks (lose on him)
A drab looking overcoat, the inner lining is sumptuous purple silk​

Cole

Diego
Knife
Set of lock picking tools
Under the Dragon (pocket) and the rest of Frank's pulp novel collection in a canvas bag​

Things Beth's Memorized
The chart on Frank's Wall​

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Diego will keep his knife on him as always. I imagine he has some kind of tools for lockpicking, but then again he may not :) Other than that, he really doesn't need much. He will also carry as many books with handwriting in them as he can.

WarShrike

First Post
It's not really equipment, but Biggs will grab a dark green or black turtleneck. Or several if there are more than one. And he looks for a dark overcoat if there are any.

Graf

Explorer
Should have properly reflected those.

The purple silk lining of the overcoat is very soft and nice. There was another choice, but I assumed Biggs wasn't going to wear anything with ruffs and frills.

Remove ads