• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Solange: then consider mine done...i have the potion of bull's strength and 479 gp, 2 sp and 5 cp.

[sblock=Rae and wik] is there a single e-mail that i can use, or should i e-mail each of the judges?[/sblock]

merry christmas to all and to all a good night!!!

signed,
scott dewar
aka tetsubo @ mortality.net and msn games
aka david j to the real life dragons

Corwyn

First Post
ooc: Aiken has been approved for 4th lvl.

Aiken takes the MW rapier and money.

I think Pendrake takes the potion of bull's strength and money.

Solange takes the scrolls and the wand and money.

Cepheus takes money.

correct me if I'm wrong.

BigB

First Post
LogicsFate said:
And Mearran scratches his left leg with his right foot. :)

Need a flea dip? :p

[sblock=Wik] Are we inbetween adventures...sort of? Just wondering because I would like Cepheus to craft a few weapons at some point. Not urgent just wondering if he will get a chance. If not that is ok also.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
LogicsFate said:
And Mearran scratches his left leg with his right foot. :)

please be patient with us! we are not normally this slow...personally, i have a few issues to resolve with the judges reguarding my feats...i did a boo boo.
the fix:
[sblock=Wik and Rea]
fixing the boo boo:

i think it was suggested that i take the dodge feat or light armor specialization. the armor specialization does not grant an armor bonus unless the armore check penalty is decreased below 0. note the underlinded portion:

LIGHT ARMOR OPTIMIZATION [GENERAL, FIGHTER]
Through focused training and practice, you are able to get more benefit out of light armor...
Benefit: When wearing light armor, ... and decrease its Armor Check penalty by 1. Increase the Armor bonus of the armor by 1 instead of reducing the Armor Check penalty if this reduction would reduce the penalty below 0...

he wears a chain shirt which would give him an acp of -2 reduced to -1 and not below 0, most regretfully.

it was also suggested that i take dodge...that i find ameable. all corrections for this proble have been made on his character sheet. i have finally e-mailed the judges as per rea's direction. sorry for the delay. my computer is nolonger on the fritz, so i can get back to having fun at the pace of a speeding turtle again. :D [/sblock]

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
OOC: Alright. Christmas rush is over. Sorry, fellas. Didn't expect to get an Xbox. I spent the two days I should have been updating playing Halo 3 and NHL 2006. And I regret nothing! :D

You are all at the temple of Halina. The rains are beginning to let down as light hits the streets. The sun, however, is still out of sight, being blocked by dark clouds that seem to press down upon the rooftops. The wooden and stone buildings seem a bit cleaner, but the cracks of the streets themselves are filled with filth, as if the entire city has been hastily cleansed. The rats shake off the water from their fur, and set to work feasting on detritus that was flushed out of the roofs and onto the cobblestones.

You are able to make a more thorough search of the manorhouse on Merchant's Avenue - the home of Lady Ciara Ilvassa. A few men wander in and out of the structure, but nothing seems too out of the ordinary.

The building is made of stone, with shoots of ivy crawling up one side. The glass windows have discreet bars that block entry, particularly on the lower, basement floor - not unusual in Orussus. There are two chimneys, and a wide balcony on the second floor that overlooks the main road. The entire manor is surrounded by a low stone wall, with a bronze gate at the front entrance. The well-kept grounds are rather small - it is less than twenty feet from the main gate to the building itself.

Aiken is able to note a two guards, that move discreetly from position to position throughout the day. They attempt to look like passers-by, but they frequent the street too long for that to be truth.

Major 'lily gatherings are done in secret, but Cepheus (with Aiken's aid another check) is able to direct the children's inquiries in many different directions to eventually come to the conclusion that many blacklilies are seen (without their scarves) at a two-floor manorhouse on Merchant's Avenue. This home, Aiken discovers after paying for a few drinks at a well-to-do inn for Merchant folk, belongs to Lady Ciara Ilvassa - the only daughter of the late Korben Ilvassa (a fairly well-off merchant, though not wealthy by any standard).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads