• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W3: The Eidolon (Bront Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyCool

First Post
stonegod said:
OOC: How harmed is Guardian?

OOC: Guardian was at 18/29 hp before being struck by the sorceress, so he is currently at 8/29 hp now.

Oh yeah, Ouch. ;)

Guardian staggers from the magical blast, but keeps his feet. He maneuvers into melee with more of the armored men and attempts to make any further shots from the sorceress extremely difficult.

OOC: Guardian will move further into melee and lay into the armored men.

Attack, damage (1d20+4=24, 1d8+2=9)

Confirm crit, crit damage (1d20+4=15, 1d8+2=9)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing his 'forgey friend hurt, Tondrek tries to shamble up beside him safely. With a few arcane words and a bit of tracery, some of the more recent damage is repaired.

OOC: Assume T can get to G reasonably safely, Repair light wounds (1d8+3=6)

Wik

First Post
stonegod said:
OOC: How harmed is Guardian?

Oh, and Wik: You can have a look at my status things if you want. They're at the bottom.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing something like that, but not really for this encounter... I'm lazy. How did you get those maps done, by the way? I've been admiring them every time I check in on your thread. I absolutely love 'em.

Also, there will be a post probably on monday, or late sunday. Work sucks.

stonegod

Wik said:
Yeah, I was thinking of doing something like that, but not really for this encounter... I'm lazy. How did you get those maps done, by the way? I've been admiring them every time I check in on your thread. I absolutely love 'em.
Most of the details are here and here I actually have to remove the "initial monster location" tokens for the Ravenloft ones they embed in the map, but you can do that w/ Photoshop, Gimp, Paint, whatever. That is the longest and most annoying step.

It took me less than an hour all told to convert a map on average, but if you have a tokenless map, its a lot quicker.

Wik

First Post
(OOC: Sorry again for my absences. On the plus side, while I still have 15+ hours of lectures, and god knows how much homework, I start working only 24 hours a week instead of nearly 40, starting in a few weeks. That gives me both friday and saturday off - meaning one more day to post! I also set things up so that I can post on tuesday, thursday, friday, and saturday. So, that should be good).

Tondrek is able to quickly heal up the warforged, although he's more than a little afraid that he'll be the target of the next spell...

T'Ranis is able to move about quickly, and pulls off a shot against the sorceress as he gets fairly close to the skycab. The bolt is very well-aimed, and when it strikes her, it strikes hard. She's still alive, but barely. A nearby soldier takes a swing as T'Ranis moves, but the attack is a miss.

Guardian cuts an armoured man in half. Literally. The other warriors, absolutely stunned by the brutality of the knight's attack, pull back and run.

Lori remains in hiding, watching as the Majestic pulls closer and closer...

The sorceress ducks behind some cover, and seems to be driking some sort of potion...

Haltash tries to manifest his Brain Lock power, but the sorceress seems to be lucky today: Will Save (1d20+4=21) (sorry, Haltash - I thought it would have been cool, too!)

Shadow ducks and begins to manifest his construct.

The MAJESTIC pulls ever closer, and begins to drop so that it is almost level with the landing you stand on. Already, many crewman are climbing the ropes to get aboard. Part of the ship dips, so that is slightly lower than the landing - a perfect place to leap, if one was willing. Of course, the Majestic is perhaps eight feet away from the edge, so if one were to miss the jump...

well, it's a long way down.

Tondrek - 17
T'Ranis - 13
Guardian - 12
Lori - 12
Caster - 11
Haltash - 11
Shadow - 8

stonegod

A bit scared in the throng, Tondrek attempts to board more conventionally, hoping his large pack does not slow him too much.

OOC: Taking the non-jumping way. 20 move, -3 ACP due to load (medium). Will spend an AP if it looks like he'd drop the rope (7 assuming a non-knotted rope, under 5 otherwise).

Patlin

Explorer
[sblock=Crossbow Bolt Usage]
Part 1 of Battle

Round 1 -- 0
Round 2 -- 1
Round 3 -- 0
Roound 4 -- 0
Round 5 -- 1
Round 6 -- 1

Part 2 of Battle
Round 1 -- 1
Round 2 -- 1
Round 3 -- (upcoming)

5 cold iron crossbow bolts used.[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: By my estimation, T'Ranis's Offensive Prescience will be wearing off this round. I also found where he did manifest the inertial armor, but that lasts an hour, so duration isn't an issue.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads