• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W3: The Eidolon (Bront Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solange

First Post
OOC: Lori is out of spells, so she'll be happy to rest. I though we were at the gates of the monestary?

Velmont

First Post
Waiting for anything else? It seems we are going with my plan. Please note that we go on a Small group with an Officer. A large group would be too danegrous and a grunt would most probably know nothing.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOG: Wik informed me through email that he's having internet troubles. He apologizes for the delay, and hopes you won't riot. He thinks he'll be back online by Monday.

Wik

First Post
Velmont's plan sounds like a good one. Unless you want to RP things out, I can hand wave most of this.

You find a group of two hobgoblins being led by a particularly large hob that looks like he's been through a meat grinder recently. All three are wounded, and when you come across them, they are picking over the bodies of seven dead humans and two hobgoblins that lie in the open street. It isn't hard for the group of you to overcome them, and force them to quickly surrender.

The wounded leader snarls at you, but is made ammenable thanks to a suggestion to be helpful.

"What is it you want? And speak fast... we need to get out of here. We're outnumbered, you know."

The two other hobgoblins nod in agreement.

OOC: Sorry about my absence. I couldn't get onto this site, mostly since Gary died. I think the two were connected, somehow - the site was flooded, maybe? I had to call in the cable guys to fix things. Anyways, I'm here, and I'm going to try to speed this up a bit.

Velmont

First Post
Haltash manifest Conceal Thought before speaking to the Hobgoblin. "We are not from the city. We've been hired by an hobgoblin to make sure someone wasn't getting alive from this attack. I think one of your superior had a grudge against someone in the city. We want to report to him the job's done, but he told us we could find him at the flying vessell, but teh only one we have seen is control by some humans.

Do you know where we could find that flying ship?"

OOC: Bluff at +17

If he doesn't cooperate, Haltash will try to Charm him (Will DC: 15) and adds:

"Hey, we just want to get paid, we don't care what you do to this hole. We just want to find our employeer."

Patlin

Explorer
T'Ranis will keep crossbow at the ready, looking for threats both from the captives and elsewhere. He will leave the questioning to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads