• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Walls for dungeons

Foundry of Decay

First Post
Greetings all.

I haven't been around in what is likely a dog's age now, but I've been lurking for quite some time.

I've been creating walls and flooring as a cheap substitute for the Dwarven forge style dungeons. I tend to create them for a homebrew that I'm running, and realized that there is no reason why I can't share 'em with folks online.

So I whipped up some temp pages, though I'm short on space there, but for now you can check out:

Temporary pages of walls and floors

There isn't a heck of a lot there, as I've stated, but there are two sets of Sewer walls, and a set of fold'n'glue cabinets.

There are no floors as of yet, but they're on the way.

I'm not sure how they will print out at 72dpi resolution, but they should work. The walls are meant to be cut out and glued to foam-core board (Try to get the very thick kind), which can be used as walls. The cabinets should be printed on heavy stock (or printed and glued to cardstock, like from a cereal box), and folded/glued into shape.

I'll likely add more as time and space permits.

If this is posted in the wrong place, I'm terribly sorry about that. I know it's sort of art related, but the walls and such are more utilitarian than art, so I figured the general forum would be the best place to post.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads