ZEITGEIST Wanna playtest the next ZEITGEIST adventure?

Cool. I was going to wonder how Kvarti'd get killed so easily, but if you're managing time, that totally makes sense. The idea of a couple of NPCs going insane and shooting each other to death while the party casually closes the door and sneaks away is hilarious.

Thanks a ton for the playtest. I'm doing a bit of writing for the Level Up book right now, but I think in a couple weeks I should be able to swing back and polish off some of the rough edges of this adventure. I definitely appreciate you catching inconsistencies.

I imagine that, since the final scene didn't have a fight, your players never thought to put their fingers on the scale involving Heid vs. Delkovich. Can I ask what was their impression of that element of the plot - or was solipsism just a red herring?

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
I imagine that, since the final scene didn't have a fight, your players never thought to put their fingers on the scale involving Heid vs. Delkovich. Can I ask what was their impression of that element of the plot - or was solipsism just a red herring?
Push never came to shove, really, but they were definitely leaning Delkovich. Two of the players took the Healthy Mind background and had met Delkovich before. The anti-Heid sentiment solidified when Marlot brought up that Heid was a signatory of the Concordat at dinner.

The only actual action anyone took was during the final Spycraft round. I told the Sorceress that if she wanted to have a good chance to turn Pritchard into an asset, she’d need to help with his mission. The player was going to, but then half the table told him that would be bad for Danor and so she tried to distract Pritchard instead and failed.

Remove ads