Wanna See Some Awesome GIANTSLAYER Art?

There's some art from Paizo's latest Pathfinder adventure path, Giantslayer, over at Geek Native. Paizo's Erik Mona says "Giantslayer is a return to the blood-and-thunder, sword-and-sorcery roots of the Pathfinder RPG. Our last few campaigns have jumped from world to world, cast the heroes and super-legendary über-heroes fighting off a demon invasion, and other madness. Giantslayer tells an epic fantasy story against epic villains that helps players and GMs get back to basics in the most ass-kickingest way we know how.!

There's some art from Paizo's latest Pathfinder adventure path, Giantslayer, over at Geek Native. Paizo's Erik Mona says "Giantslayer is a return to the blood-and-thunder, sword-and-sorcery roots of the Pathfinder RPG. Our last few campaigns have jumped from world to world, cast the heroes and super-legendary über-heroes fighting off a demon invasion, and other madness. Giantslayer tells an epic fantasy story against epic villains that helps players and GMs get back to basics in the most ass-kickingest way we know how.!

Hope over to Geek Native for more!

Giantslayer-1.jpg

Giantslayer-2.jpg

Saxon1974

Explorer
First photo is awesome! Second one is way too cartoony for me.

Ditto, never liked the comic book stylized style in much of the pathfinder stuff. Bring back Elmore, Parkinson and Easley....guess I'm getting old. I still think the best RPG art came from those guys in the 80s. I also liked how using only a couple artists per product led to a more consistent style. Today they use dozens and its all over the place.

My two cents

Remove ads

Remove ads