• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Want to build a monster?

cavetroll

Explorer
Build a bear monster. I have art for almost 100 standard monsters completed. I thought I would push my luck and see if YOU have a monster you love that you might suggest to be added.
I can't use anything with copyright (no DnD monsters), i.e. needs to be either original or a play on some real life myth, legend, etc that predates dnd.
I have most undead, animals, various humans, giantkin, goblins, evil dwarves, new demons, harpy, hellhound, griffon, hag, sphynx, medusa, minotaur, chimera, manticore.

To give you an example, in another thread J.Quondam suggested Mandrakes, which was brilliant. Here is the artwork that arrived for them.

1650415091610.png

I realize this might not be appealing to readers who are writers, artists, publishers etc. banking their creativity for future publications,
but if you think it would be fun knock yourself out !
Ideally looking for unique grim, dark scary monsters with interesting features that I can describe to the artist.
Bonus points if they dwell underground.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads