Wanted Dungeon or Games Master Windsor Ontario Canada

Lichemaster

Explorer
Wanted Dungeon or Games Master
Windsor Ontario Canada

Including myself we have 7 players and are willing to meet once a month or every 3 weeks. *Please read below
5 members are between 42-45 years of age, with one 35 year old and my son which maybe more mature then half of us?
smile emoticon
he is 16 years old.
we have finished the Carrion Crown adventure path for Pathfinder, so are dedicated but busy people. This was to show we stuck with a almost 5 year campaign playing once a month
I have run the group for years and working 6 days a week with 2 to 3 overtime shifts on top of different shifts has burned me out from running the game.
All at the table are none smokers, the house we game at is smoke and pet free.

Where: Town of Tecumseh, Ontario Canada. Outside of Windsor Ontario. you will need transportation
When: Sunday 11 to 4, half can only play once a month. The other half every third week so it is possible to run 2 games if you are willing?
What: Looking for a respectful, responsible, clean person that will commit to running the game.
System: we would try anything? half of us have played many systems. Prefer Dungeons and Dragons (4th and 5th edition) & Pathfinder.

Drinks, snacks & Food will be provided, in the room we have a mini fridge, coffee machine and after this summer digital projected maps and have over 2000 D&D prepainted miniatures and almost all the books for D&D 4th, 5th and Pathfinder.
If you are an experienced Dungeon Master or Games Master please consider trying a new group of committed gamers.

* willing to make 2 groups of 5 for 2 different sessions month.

Please contact me via Facebook by message

Last edited:

Remove ads