• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wanted: Hunters

Chitara

First Post
Yep, for those that know my usual characters past and present, this'll probably be a surprise for you. ;)

I'm after some more players to be legal hunters in the Greyhawk setting. Doesn't mean your character has to be lawful, just helps if they don't have sympathy to every big puppy-dog eyed wolfy and tiger kitty that comes along.

The Molecatchers Guild is partof the Greyhawk setting, a guild of furriers that started of as rodent removal but now control the greater part of the fur and hide trade over the Greyhawk domain. The guild has been asked to send members down to Ford Keep to impact the number of wild or stray animals within the town limits.

Players interested taking a shot at something slightly different from the usual fads please drop me a PM or email me at chitaracainz@yahoo.com.

- Chitara

Jeajea

First Post
I like your idea, and I would apply if I weren't already involved in far too much. I hope this thread isn't too ignored, as they often seem to be... you have a good idea. Take notice, everyone! :D

~Jea

Remove ads