• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WANTED: Writers / content contributors

dungeondweller

First Post
Hello all,

Dungeon Dwellers' Guild Games is seeking contract writers and content contributors to help us expand our product line. We're looking for people who have ideas, who want to write on a project-by-project basis, and/or folks with stuff they've already written and are seeking a publisher.

Terms are negotiable in every case. If you're interested, initiate a contact by providing a blurb about yourself and what you're looking for here:

http://www.ddggames.com/submit.htm

We'll then review your information and get back to you.

Thanks!

John
DDG Games

KingOfChaos

First Post
I just sent my information to their e-mail address instead. I figure it'll probably end up there, anyway. :) You can find it on their main website under the Contact link.

dungeondweller

First Post
Yeah, looks like they automatically moved the topic for us... Didn't notice this forum when I was posting.

Anyway, the submission problem is difficult to solve, since I can't make it break. Honest. It works from every PC I use.

So feel free to send email to:

john@ddggames.com

If anyone wants to post the exact error they're receiving mabeI can get it to work. *boggle*

John

Phoenix

First Post
Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14'

Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression ''I'm interested in joining up as a contract writer for DDG Games to produce some quality material. I've been published in Dungeon Magazine (and have another on the way) but would like to branch into a full suppliment (or two). Check out Beyond the Light'.

/SubmitIdea.asp, line 15

There ya go cobber, see what you can make of that...

Remove ads