WotBS War of the Burning Sky 5E #7: Trial of Echoed Souls

Welcome to the 7th adventure in the critically acclaimed War of the Burning Sky adventure path for 5th Edition, available now in PDF, with the softcover coming soon. Face the Trial! The heroes stand poised to seize control of their fates and the ongoing war, but only if they are first to claim the Torch of the Burning Sky. Seeking the legendary artifact of Emperor Coaltongue, the heroes...

Welcome to the 7th adventure in the critically acclaimed War of the Burning Sky adventure path for 5th Edition, available now in PDF, with the softcover coming soon.

294413.jpg

Face the Trial!
The heroes stand poised to seize control of their fates and the ongoing war, but only if they are first to claim the Torch of the Burning Sky.

Seeking the legendary artifact of Emperor Coaltongue, the heroes explore a haunted forest and must face its dangers while contending with patrols sent by two armies who are racing to capture it. From there, the heroes must travel to a sentient temple, where they face shadows of their past in a physical and mental trial that could alter their very beings.

Can the heroes locate the Torch of the Burning Sky, and do they have what it takes to undergo the Trial of Echoed Souls?

A 5E fantasy adventure for 13th-level characters.

Tormyr

Hero
The technical reviewers have replied with their suggestions, and I am incorporating those along with the errors I found going through everything again. I hope to have it out in a few days.

Remove ads

Remove ads