• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Warcraft] Another race dropped

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
Real or fake? Are you kidding? Let's think about this one...

Besides, nobody, when making an official statement to a journalist, even an online one, would use words like "like" and "totally".

"Well, it was really when we removed the pig farms a little while ago. The testers all loved that, so we were all, like, "Why stop there?'"

"We could've had the night elves in Warcraft II instead, and it totally would've been the same."

:rolleyes:

Cthulhu

First Post
Well, I haven't had much time to study the thing you germs call humor.

So you'll have to forgive me if I....

EAT YOU ALL!

Bwahahaahahahaha!

*devours everyone in the thread*

Burp!

Cthulhu

First Post
By the way--before I destroy you all--has Wizards dropped the Warcraft book they were going to release for 3rd Edition?

Akunin

First Post
Don't pick on my Dad! - he's still trying to get through the Warcraft 2 expansion pack.

I keep telling him that a Gnomish Air Force is *NOT* the way to secure superiority over the enemy and that he needs Gryphon riders but he keeps going on about "Why would I want a bunch of Dwarves when I have all these Ballista!"

And I'm all "Well, how're you gonna get the Ballista through those trees to attack the Altar of Storms and those Dragon Roosts?" and he goes "That's what all these peasants are for! All I need to do is enter the 'Hatchet' code, and VICTORY IS MINE!"

And don't get me started on the "Medics and Reavers are the best units in Starcraft" argument...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads