Warcraft: Heroes of Azeroth

possum

First Post
Warcraft Game Script

You've never really gotten along with those beside you right now. That is undisputed. The orcs encamped nearby have been the enemies of the Alliance for a little over a generation, ever since the First War that tore Azeroth in two. As for the camp at the summit of the mountain that you're on, the Alliance memories are more recent, but at times just as bloody. Men in the Alliance camp still have nightmares regarding the attacks of the dark Elves that they have survived: stories of a small group appearing like a phantom out of the woods, picking off a few soldiers and then disappearing just as quickly as they had come.

As for those elves, working along with the interlopers and invaders of your land is still not an easy process. Just a week ago, your force were the ones ambushing them: both Orc and Alliance. Now you all are together, told to join forces by a mysterious prophet to defeat the Burning Legion and their undead servants.

Now, camped under the World Tree on the slopes and passes of Mount Hyjal, preparing for the siege that is to come. The Night Elf leaders claim they have a good plan, but you haven't heard anything save to hold them as best you can. The future of the world of Azeroth rests upon the shoulders of this unusual alliance...

Character Generation

*I'm looking for four 5th level characters (or if you only have the 1st edition Warcraft books with Level Adjustments, ECL 5).
*Races Allowed: All in the World of Warcraft RPG book save for Forsaken.
*Books Allowed: All of the Warcraft books, as well as the three core 3.5 D&D books. Other sources will be allowed at my discretion.
*Start with 9,000 gold to purchase equipment.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
This does interest me. I'm not familiar with the rulebook as such, and there are no Goblins in the core book, but I will be keeping my eye on this.

jackslate45

First Post
The assault on Mt Hyjal has to be one of the best moments in Warcraft lore. The shear amount of potential there is unbelievable. The clash against the Forsaken, lead by one of the most dangerous enemies to ever walk foot on Azeroth.

If only I had the books and the time...

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Perhaps if you considered using some of the more common game systems, using the Azeroth setting, you might have more luck...?

I'm assuming that the Warcraft system is d20 based, but I could be very very wrong.

Remove ads