• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warehouse 13

Sutekh

First Post
I have an admission to make.

I like Warehouse 13. I dont need to invest a lot of my time in it , and its generally got an interesting artifact or plot to watch. I just wish there were more than 13 episodes a season.

Does anyone else watch this?

Kzach

Banned
Banned
I wouldn't call it great, but like Leverage, I would call it entertaining.

I do, however, like Warehouse 13 significantly more than I do Leverage. I find Myca's actress incredibly annoying and the Leena character entirely pointless, but the rest of the actors and their characters are good fun to watch.

Ahnehnois

First Post
It's one of those shows I watch on Hulu but would never bother to watch on TV. It's mildly entertaining.

Personally, I think Myka is the best character on the show, while Pete comes off as being a cheap John Crichton knockoff. I almost quit the show when they added Claudia but now I just try to ignore her incredibly annoying scenes. I actially didn't mind the new guy, and some of the guest characters are more interesting. The artifacts are usually silly gags and just barely hold the show together. If it disappeared I wouldn't miss it but it can be fun.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I watched the first season, and enjoyed it. I stopped not because it was bad, but because I only watch so much TV, and it wasn't quite good enough to devote time to right now.

It is firmly on my list of shows to go to if there's a TV season that runs dry on genre programs.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
It's one of those shows I watch on Hulu but would never bother to watch on TV. It's mildly entertaining.

Personally, I think Myka is the best character on the show, while Pete comes off as being a cheap John Crichton knockoff. I almost quit the show when they added Claudia but now I just try to ignore her incredibly annoying scenes. I actially didn't mind the new guy, and some of the guest characters are more interesting. The artifacts are usually silly gags and just barely hold the show together. If it disappeared I wouldn't miss it but it can be fun.

Wow. Claudia and Pete are the two best reasons to watch the show. Not only are their actors the best on the show, but they both always get the best lines. The new guy is good but Myka... I can't believe she ever got an acting gig; she simply and quite plainly can't act.

MrMyth

First Post
I'm a fan. I felt the end of the last season was really weak, but the current season has been very, very good.

I was amused that at first the series tried to explain most artifacts via some amount of psuedoscience, but eventually just gave up and made them all straight-up mystical, imbued with random power from various important or emotional events. Which I think is fine - this is the sort of series that only works when it doesn't try and take itself too seriously.

Remove ads