• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warforged Plating vs. Monk/Ninja AC Bonuses

LoPaC

First Post
Does a warforged's composite plating (the standard starting plating) effect him from gaining teh Wisdom and Class AC benifits from Monk or Ninja? I know races of Eberron has the unarmored body feat, but since that book isnt avalible for our game, would that mean that a standard warforged is unable to benifit from the AC special abilities of either of those 2 classes?

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Standard warforged armor plating does not interfere with monk/ninja AC bonuses.

Mithral or Adamantine Body feats, though, would interfere with it.

Brad

NilesB

First Post
No, the unarmored body feat is so you can wear armor or a magic robe. By high levels armor that outperforms any of the armored body feats is chump change.

Warforged monks and ninja are only screwed by the difficulty healing them and their Wis penalty, not by an inability to access their class abilities.

wildstarsreach

First Post
The only problem with the body feats is you still have the ACP's to skills. I personally think that the feats should at least affect the ninja who has the restriction of "NO Armor" to get the AC benefit.

NilesB

First Post
wildstarsreach said:
The only problem with the body feats is you still have the ACP's to skills. I personally think that the feats should at least affect the ninja who has the restriction of "NO Armor" to get the AC benefit.
The feats do, the default crappy composite plating Warforged get doesn't.

Remove ads