D&D 4E Warhammer World Fantasy 4E D&D ..House Rules/House Rulebook

Emirikol

Adventurer
WFRP2 Index, compiled by Ian Ward:
http://www.goblin-online.net/wfrpidx/wfrp2idx.html

"Please note that this is a big document! A major decision taken close to the start of this project was whether to allow multiple and duplicate entries for ease of locating a reference, or concentrating on keeping the index as small as possible. This index holds to the first option and makes every effort to make finding a reference as easy as possible, one reason behind it's great size. I maintained for a while a smaller, abridged form of the index, but decided to abandon it and focus my efforts on this version. I'll consider reinstating an abridged index, which you could expect to be approximately half the size of this one, if enough people ask me to.

If you, the reader(s), notice any glaring inaccuracies, errors or omissions that you think should be corrected, or wish to express feedback of any sort, let me know at wfrp@NOSPAMPLEASEgoblin-online.net. (Obviously, alter the address before you use it to email me, it has been deliberately obfuscated to try and prevent spammers from harvesting the address.) Feedback, unlike spam, is encouraged and positively welcome.

NOTES:

1. In the cases of a number of books published for WFRP, there have been multiple printings (eg. GW printing, GW re-printing combined with another book, Hogshead reprint, etc.). These reprints can play havoc with the page numbers this index refers to. In particular this may be important in the case of reprints combining previous books. In these cases, the page numbers and layout of the reprint may or may not match the older printings, in cases of conflict where both old and new cannot be included I have gone with the newer releases. Apologies to the many of you with the old printings of these, but there is little I can do about this.
2. Page numbers like this denote references to maps.
3. Page numbers like this denote references to pictures or illustrations.
4. Page numbers like this denote references to main references, the most important pages in the particular book relating to the topic.
5. IFC and IBC indicate the inside front and back covers respectively.
6. I hope to add in time any relevant new books published by Games Workshop, any new books released by Black Industries as well as any books GW release that I consider relevant to WFRP (eg. the WFB Army books and WH40K Codices). I'll try to keep the index as up to date as I can."

Attachments

• D4 SYSTEM LOGO.jpg
    D4 SYSTEM LOGO.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Emirikol

Adventurer
Skaven: will work well with simply using a were-rat without infection although I'll probably use KOBOLD stats instead. Skaven appear to be equal to human bandits in WFRP.

For beastmen, I'm going to use HUMANS with a possible additional chaos mutation. They appear to be equal to human guards in WFRP.

jh

Last edited:

Emirikol

Adventurer
I'm probably one of the few people around who playtested both of these systems. I think one thing you need to port over is some sort of Insanity system. Much like Wulf's Bad Axe Grim Tales did for d20.

I'm trying to figure out what will work best. I could just use the d20 Cthulhu system (since i've actually got that book).

Insane ravings?

jh

Remove ads