• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warlords of Pangea Reloaded! [OOC]

trilobite

Explorer
Everyone's characters are posted in the Rogue Gallery. Great! :D

Give me a couple of days to work on the first adventure and we can get started by the end of the week.

Any last minute questions before we get started?

Thanee

First Post
I do have a quick question, but it's probably not so quickly answered. :D

I would like to know a bit more about the daily life in Opar, especially for the Oparian.

Anything would be helpful to get a better picture of Solitaire's home. :)

Bye
Thanee

Drowned Hero

First Post
I just need to know the damage of the blowgun does it have any spesial ammo or do i use dart for that?
How would you handle that Tooter make his owne dart? it cost 5 sp for 1 dart and i purchaded 10 to 5gp. I have never used the craft skill before, so if theres any way Tooter could be making his own dart and poison that would be great.

Last edited:

trilobite

Explorer
Thanee said:
I do have a quick question, but it's probably not so quickly answered. :D

I would like to know a bit more about the daily life in Opar, especially for the Oparian.

Anything would be helpful to get a better picture of Solitaire's home. :)

Bye
Thanee

The Great City of Opar is the largest and grandest civilized city in Pangaea. Its marble towers and buildings gleam brightly on the banks of the Yu Sea. It is ruled by the Goddess Queen of Opar, Satlata. Though to speak her name without permission is punishable by death. She has sat on the Ivory Throne of Opar for over a thousand years. She is very beautiful and very terrible at the same time.

Below the Queen are the Priests. They are the Judges of the city in the name of the Queen. Some practice sorcery and they are learned in many subjects. Their word is law.

Below the Priests are the Nobles. Lounging in their palaces they control the commerce of the city.

Below the Nobles are the Military Commanders. They control the soldiers and armies of Opar.

Below the Commanders are the Citizens of Opar. They are the craftsmen, artists, merchants, scribes, soldiers of Opar. They are the skilled workers of Opar.

Below the Citizens are the Slaves. They are the work force of Opar. Doing what the Oparians consider degrading. Most slaves are from outside of Opar though some Oparians have been put into slavery as a punishment for some crime or to repay a debt.

Below even the slaves are the Beastmen. Inhuman creatures breed below the city. Not quite human and not quite animal. They are conditioned to obey their masters without question.

Oparians are a very proud and haughty people. They believe that they are superior to other human and inhuman races.

Last edited:

Drowned Hero

First Post
Drowned Hero said:
I just need to know the damage of the blowgun does it have any spesial ammo or do i use dart for that?
How would you handle that Tooter make his owne dart? it cost 5 sp for 1 dart and i purchaded 10 to 5gp. I have never used the craft skill before, so if theres any way Tooter could be making his own dart and poison that would be great.

:p ;) :)

trilobite

Explorer
Drowned Hero said:

Hummm....let me look and see if there are any blowgun rules already made up somewhere. As for posions, I will give you a list of what posions are available and thier prices. We can consider the price as what effort it took for Tooter to make them. I will also check on the craft rules to see what you need to do to make posions.

edit:

Ok this is what I have found.

Blowgun
Damage: 1 Crit: 20 / x2 Range Inc: 10’ Type: P Cost: 1 gp Weight: 2 lb
Fires Blowgun Needles

Blowgun, Greater
Damage: 1d3 Crit:20 / x2 Range Inc: 10’ Type: P Cost: 15 gp Weight: 2 lb
Requires two hands to fire and/or reload.
Move Action to reload.
Maximum range of 5 increments.
Shared Focus (Blowgun)

Blowgun Dart (Blowgun, Greater) Often poisoned, Cost: 1 silver, Weight: 1/20 lb

Blowgun Needle (Blowguns) Often poisoned, Cost: 1 copper, Weight: —

Posions: (Since you are using your Craft: Poison skill you can purchase these in character generation at one third the price.

Dream Lily Poison
Cost 75 gold, Injury DC 13, Unconsciousness for 1 minute/ Unconsciousness for 1d3 hours.

Small Centipede Poison
Cost: 90 gold, Injury DC 10, 1d2 Dexterity damage/ 1d2 Dexterity damage.

Bloodroot
Cost: 100 gold, Injury DC 12, 1d4 Constitution damage/ 1d3 Wisdom damage

Greenblood Oil
Cost: 100 Gold, Injury DC 13, 1 Constitution damage/ 1d2 Constitution damage.

Black Adder Venom
Cost: 120 Gold, Injury DC 12, 1d6 Constitution damage/ 1d6 Constitution damage.

Bittercap Mushroom
Cost: 120, Injury DC 14, 1 Constitution damage/ Unconsciousness for 1d3 hours.

Medium-sized Spider Venom
Cost: 150 Injury DC 12, 1d4 Strength damage/ 1d4 Strength damage.

Last edited:

Remove ads